Texas Diesel Fall Nationals Oct 18th & 19th, 2013

Congrats guys on the wins. Brandon the family shot is awesome!

Looks like another good time missed for us. We are one torque converter and or compressor wheel from this truck rippin again. I just can't make a long drive until this truck finally has the bugs worked out of the single swap. We ran locally that weekend and could not stage the charger again. Turbo surge is killin us but it will be a thing of the past soon enough.

Hope to see you guys next year!

Its all good Max! I can't blame you, that's a lot of dough on travel for working on the truck in the pits... Not really worth doing.(see above)

Will catch you soon enough, can't wait til it is a killer!

Hey y'all I'm new on here and live in stephenville is there a link to these races or a schedule? I would really like to bring my truck out to see how I do on a strip. I may have missed it somewhere

Graham is working on that, i am keeping the ex, more useable!.

Please tell me it will be a wagon queen family truckster. Would be even cooler if you screwed some luggage down on the top. LOL

Gary%20Schneider%20Family%20Truckster%2003.jpg

close, Jory
[ame="http://s68.photobucket.com/user/crackermanmb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-01-11_171840.jpg.html"]2012-01-11_171840.jpg Photo by crackermanmb | Photobucket[/ame]

yeah, what do i have to do to make these images show up? havent had any issues in the past...

Last edited:
Schaweet! I hadn't seen that. Been under my rock I guess. Missed ya this weekend! Thanks for all your help last week. :D

Find some old Samsonite Luggage and bolt to the top. It can't hurt your aerodynamics can it? LOL

Schaweet! I hadn't seen that. Been under my rock I guess. Missed ya this weekend! Thanks for all your help last week. :D

Find some old Samsonite Luggage and bolt to the top. It can't hurt your aerodynamics can it? LOL

yeah, its about an hour west of sanger, real close to where that bed came from.
I wish i could have made it, but time and funds were tough. Glad we could help you out, and that he didnt lose that thing on the highway out to the house...

Luggage probably wont hurt, hopefully pulling a little camper arouund doesnt hurt too much either!

yeah, its about an hour west of sanger, real close to where that bed came from.
I wish i could have made it, but time and funds were tough. Glad we could help you out, and that he didnt lose that thing on the highway out to the house...

Luggage probably wont hurt, hopefully pulling a little camper arouund doesnt hurt too much either!

Loved the wasp nest and mesquite tree limbs. :hehe: There were still wasps in the fuel door last night when I took it off the trailer. Thanks for leaving some spray in there. :hehe:

yeah, that spray sucked. it took a while for em to stop squirming around. the stuff we normally use knocks em out of the air dead...

You guys mean to tell me someone drove right by my house again and didn't stop in? I'm about to rescind the invitation and drink all the beer myself LOL

Also, short bouts of flame from anything flammable kills wasps very very fast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ev-BtPMM8"]Samsonite - Dumb and Dumber - YouTube[/ame]

You guys mean to tell me someone drove right by my house again and didn't stop in? I'm about to rescind the invitation and drink all the beer myself LOL

I'm really sorry, Mike. I had thought about calling to see if you wanted to go with me. I had a band gig at 7 that night in Guthrie, OK, so I left at 3pm and drove back and got there at 6pm, unloaded the truck and played. I'll be more considerate of ya next time. :D Can you make our gig on Saturday? 8pm at Bricktown Brewery in OKC!

I always make jabs for people going left with these threads, and what do I do? Make a "station wagon" reference........... How can I not expect Jory to grab a gear and take off with it?

Yeah, showoff...

Diesel importer, the swap meet in decatur had a 69 wagon for 3500, not that clean but pretty nice in its own right.

you use the direct link, and put it in the image box, (the little mountain picture) and viola! (yes i know i misspelled voila)

Yeah I broke my **** again, luckily I found out most of it was self inflicted do to setting up the gears, I wont go into that, but overall I had a good time. The track sucked and honestly if it looks like that next year I wont hook my truck. Good seeing everyone, I will see ya'll at the next event.

Back