Silverline Alumized sale

bdp

beans diesel performance
We just got a truck load of Silverline Alumized in and are having a sale on them so catch it if you need a cheap exhaust. It will be a limited time sale so jump on it, the link is on our front page. You cant beat the quality of the system or teh price with anything esle out there.

Is that ad correct about the clamps? I have a Silverline and my clamps looks just like the ones that the ad says "their exhaust uses conventional exhaust clamps which crimp the pipe which results in poor sealing":bang That is the same clamp I got with mine??

"Silverline exhaust uses band clamps, Band clamps seal better and do not crimp the pipe"

:bang

What system do you have and how old is it?

I was pretty sure all Silverline systems had band style clamps that I have installed anyway, but my memory is about the same as a 90 year old mans with alzhiemers.

We were mainly showing differences in other companies alumized systems, I do know all silverlines systems have welded on hangers to the pipe and not the hanger.

bdp said:
What system do you have and how old is it?

I was pretty sure all Silverline systems had band style clamps that I have installed anyway, but my memory is about the same as a 90 year old mans with alzhiemers.

We were mainly showing differences in other companies alumized systems, I do know all silverlines systems have welded on hangers to the pipe and not the hanger.
My SilverLine has welded on hangers to the pipe and to the clamps too. Are you going to Suncoast this weekend? If you are I can show you

Nahh I cant make it down there, about 8 hrs for me. I am gonna have to pull open a ss box and double check them, I am curious now.

Back