EFI Live For Cummins is Here

bdp

beans diesel performance
Finally got everything hooked up and working on the Megacab so time to start playing. I have started making a tune and made some progress but now just need to strap it down and fine tune it. I made 504 with the Mega on a Zues so gonna see if I cant match that with EFI. The Mega has all stock injectors and turbo, only add ons are lift pump and built trans.

We will be doing custom EFI tunes for anyone that wants to get live tuned. I dont want to offer to send tunes out yet until we get a little bit of a library built up.

Both have thier points. If you want all out competition then Zues. If you have more of a daily driver stock with EFI for now. Zues is great just still a little rough around the edges in a couple places, although the bugs are being worked out everyday so it should soon be a little more "OEM" like.

Both have thier points. If you want all out competition then Zues. If you have more of a daily driver stock with EFI for now. Zues is great just still a little rough around the edges in a couple places, although the bugs are being worked out everyday so it should soon be a little more "OEM" like.

Great. Thats what i figured. I'm sure there's a zues in my future. Need to be further in my mods first. So maybe in a year or two.

Back