In-Cab fueling adjuster

Fuel optimizer.

Any more pictures of the plumbing on this? Im not picturing how the second switch plays in this.

I was trying to figure out the same thing....

They are both regulators, correct? Both are inline it appears by the picture.

I was thinking one regulator for max power control and for the throttle response a needle valve (like a boost elbow). So plumbing would go from the head, into the needle valve, from the needle valve to the regulator, than back to the AFC.

I was thinking one regulator for max power control and for the throttle response a needle valve (like a boost elbow). So plumbing would go from the head, into the needle valve, from the needle valve to the regulator, than back to the AFC.

After thinking about it all day yesterday and discussing it with a buddy of mine, we came to the same conclusion. Its brilliant, great idea, execution looks clean too.

I doubt they are going to give out part #'s and diagrams, come on guys. Kudos to them for coming up with the idea to tune overall power and smoke/response.

Makes total sense. Controls overall afc foot travel with regulator and foot travel speed with t-valve. Innovative thought. I've done both separately, but never in the same system. This could save me a lot of wasted dyno time on the race truck. Add a manual boost controller knob on the dash and there is tons of in cab adjustment.

Makes total sense. Controls overall afc foot travel with regulator and foot travel speed with t-valve. Innovative thought. I've done both separately, but never in the same system. This could save me a lot of wasted dyno time on the race truck. Add a manual boost controller knob on the dash and there is tons of in cab adjustment.

I have been doing that for a long time as well. Could easily be an add on on the race kit.

We got back from Denver and the tow was great, the race... not so much. We have a lot of video that will be posted in the next few days. It worked great! The video will show that with the ultra fine tune-ability of the system we were actually able to tow with more power than we were able to do without the system. Not a ton by any means but a little more. the egt control was easy and perfect. I didn't have to think about egt at all and within an hour of driving I just kind of forgot about the gauge and enjoyed the drive. All this will be seen on the upcoming video.

It doesn't take comp D to long to figure stuff out! This is the basic idea but we have incorperated a little different component that works better in this system than a typical t-valve, but the idea is the same. It works well and with it costing around the same amount as a simple fuel plate we hope it does well enough to make it worth the time.

Back