Piss Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

axiom

got Fodge ?
well its been a month and a half that I've been asking to get this POS tuner to work on my truck and still NOTHING !! i took some time and browsed the other sections on the diaBLOWSport forum and came to a consensus... they simply don't give two flying ****s if the tuner works or not. taking months to fix tunes it seems that after they get your hard earned dollar they'll do little to own up to their claims of " best product best support " BS. So far i've had posts deleted and or edited on the forum and STILL have a 300 fvcking paper weight!

guys you seriously need to get your **** together! hell atleast offer to buy the damned thing back so i can get a tuner that ACTUALLY TUNES A 6.0 PSD.

here's my thread. see if you guys here can figure out why in the hell they'd apply a " fix" to a tuner i DONT OWN and that you claim has never had this issue on ( trinity ) **** you were denying even seeing my CAL ID till PSDPlayer offered to give you a copy from the SCT data base to which you miraculously found while denying Doug had called at all.

View topic - Vehicle not in database ? :: DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems

No offense bud, but who did you buy it from? Seems like you are the one that needs to get your $hit together...

Lemmie get this straight... you bought a used tuner and now want Diablo to stand behind it? Are you retarded?

Coming on to my board and dragging $hit from another place is not going to make your time enjoyable here pal....

I suggest you cool it.

Tell ya what... maybe you should get on your buddies' forum and bash on him for selling you a tuner that wouldn't work on your truck... I can't believe he would sell you a tuner that would not work for your application.

Tell ya what... maybe you should get on your buddies' forum and bash on him for selling you a tuner that wouldn't work on your truck... I can't believe he would sell you a tuner that would not work for your application.

WOW......Your friends suck......You need new friends:hehe:

axiom,

We have been over this time and again, and I can see you are not happy, and are going to do your best to drag our name through the mud, but it is not going to change the fact that you have an incredibly old calibration on your PCM, so old that we cant even get it to load to a PCM here on the bench, making it impossible for us to see what the issue is with getting a flash on your truck.

I understand the issue you have with not being able to get a Ford dealer to flash it, since it has a DODGE body on it, but again, that is out of our hands.

I think it would only be fair for you to come here and ask, who on this forum full of 1000s of diesel trucks still has this random calid in their trucks?
It would also be fair to ask of 6.0 Predator users, is your calid currently supported? You will get a resounding YES.

Also, I urge everyone to click that link, and see how hard our tuner tried to work with axiom to make this work, even though it was a ONE OFF issue.
We even went as far as to offer to have him send us the PCM, so we could update it for him, for FREE, but apparently, that goes toward piss poor service.

Thanks
Mike

Hey Dennis,

How about I sell you a used car and if it doesn't work, you get mad at Ford instead of me... that cool?

yeah i must be ... how dare i ask diablow multiple times to get a 6.0 product to work on a 6.0 truck ? they dont seem to respond on their forum so i'd try another they hawk their goods on. my problem isnt an isolated one.

to hear we've been tuning these since they came out and to have them then say they've never seen my CAL ID is retarded.

the **** i dragged is from your supporting vendors site not another. i didnt realize that here one can not post negative exp. with a company...

yeah i must be ... how dare i ask diablow multiple times to get a 6.0 product to work on a 6.0 truck ? they dont seem to respond on their forum so i'd try another they hawk their goods on. my problem isnt an isolated one.

to hear we've been tuning these since they came out and to have them then say they've never seen my CAL ID is retarded.

the **** i dragged is from your supporting vendors site not another. i didnt realize that here one can not post negative exp. with a company...
That thread was over a month (mar 14-apr 19) of you, yourself and Don going back and forth, the whole time trying to help you.

I plainly stated to you in my last post that it may take some time to figure this out as to not leave you hanging, but tosay we offered you piss poor service is a joke.

Whatever pal... the fact remains that you bought a used tuner from somebody and instead of getting your money back, you go on a bash session in a place that said manufacturer PAYS for... So, yeah, you kinda dont get to talk $hit about them here... Now, if you think you have a legitimate gripe, feel free to post it elsewhere on the forum.

Who in their right mind puts a 6.0L in a Dodge? You are getting mad at the wrong person.....Your buddy sold it to you, go ask him for your money back. I can't believe they are even trying to help you:bang

Who is your buddy? I'm gonna go bash his ass on the internet for selling defective parts.... LOL

Who in their right mind puts a 6.0L in a Dodge?

EEeeeexactly. :bang :clap::thankyou2:

:eek:wned:

ShortBus-T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back