"Shelf Intake"

cumins01

I know ZZ Fab, Helman, Keating Machine all make custom intakes. Is there anyone out there who makes a "factory look a like Shelf" intake out of steel for a 12v and 24v? so I can use the factory lines, intake horn, etc.
Thanks!

looking for one out of steel instead of alum. to save on cost. I thought a member on here made some but not sure.

I think you are looking for BigyellowIron. Just a guess. I think his were tubular though. Why not build one? I hope they are not extremely complex, my intake is going to be shaved today.

They really do, I like how nicely it works with stock parts

When i get my head done im going with Joe @ joker fab, great guy to talk with

Joe @ Joker fabrication made my tube intake and injector lines when he ported my head for my mud truck, he's now going to modify the tube intake so that I can feed air in from the rear instead of the front. Great guy.

What i want to know is flow numbers. I need flow numbers from before and after. Just with the intake milled off. 12 and 24v heads. You can pm me if you like.

the biggest reason ive seen people shave intakes is so they can put a ''runner'' intake on. runners help with spool up it dosnt allow for any cylinders to get robbed air during spool.

Back