lowering MY 4x4

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
This ones bound to be a shot in the dark.. I have DT's half inch extended control arms and DT's track bar.. I'm going to go back to stock height, chop 2.5" out of the rear blocks and throw on some 305/55/20's.. I'd like to go an inch lower then stock, but I have a feeling my control arms and track bar will stop me from doing it.. Anyone have anything close to this they have tried? I'm not even sure if my track bar will clear the pumpkin with the longer control arms..

You could always trade someone for their stock parts... *cough* *cough* ME lol

I saw a thread where a dude lowered his single cab 4x4 about 2" in the front and then took out the rear lift blocks. I think it actually turned out pretty good.

well I'd like to keep the track bar and the control arms. I hate the stock track bars, and I doubt I'd clear my 305's with stock length control arms.. A friend of mine BARELY does with a leveling coil.. I know I could lower it 2" with stock arms, but I plan on hauling a camper, so I need some suspension travel..

got a link to that thread? i need to be closer to the weeds with this new front bumper its looking goofy
200801091558_00058.jpg

200801091557_00054.jpg

Last edited:
dude feelmecummin, the paint on your truck is awesome! now all you need is some black wheels... :)

Back