Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area-Ford > Ford Tech > 7.3 and 6.9 IDI
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

7.3 and 6.9 IDI Pre-Powerstroke Ford Diesel Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #41
91dirtydiesel

Name: 91dirtydiesel
Title: IDIot
Member`s Gallery
Did u take that pic of Mel's nuts or did he send them to ya? I see you guys exchanging noodz all the time on OB

Old 05-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #42
RacinNdrummin

Name: RacinNdrummin
Title: In-directly Ignored
Member`s Gallery
Its ok Brandon, we all know Heath is the big nutswinger... He holds onto that 207whp like its actually something to brag about.... Didn't realize it took 100cc's to get 207whp out of an IDI, but hey, its better than that DPS stuff right??

Maybe when he actually figures out how to make an IDI perform, he will understand the BS he pushes...

Its all good though, people are seeing the reality of the 5 or so big names on OBN, and that's just fine with me.

Reality is reality, accept it or don't....Ignorance is bliss...But hey, Im not a BOOB man...

Old 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #43
hesutton

Name: hesutton
Title: Project Truck Guy
Member`s Gallery
No idea why you are talking about DPS, dyno numbers, and whatever else you've posted. I think you are confused on the issue here Anderson.

Reality: You acted like a brat on OB and got banned. After which, you made a fake profile or two to continue to act like a brat there.

Reality: You acted that way because you actually believed a truck with an off the shelf ATS turbo and a 90cc IP was capable of more than 3.5HP/cc. Shocking as you "know more about IDI IP's" than Mel or anyone...... right?

Reality: You continue to bash Mel Agne and his work for no other reason than you are still acting like a brat. I've known Mel for over 8 years. He is a good man, has a great family, and has done nothing but done his best to help the IDI community. Why do you target Mel? It's obvious to most not blinded by the Koolaid you pass around..... Jealousy. You want the respect and reputation he has. You certainly made that very difficult with the behavior you displaced. You burned that bridge. That was your choice.

Reality: The facts above are the ONLY reason I continue to bust your chops. Not sure why you continue to bring up parts for an engine that has been out of production for more than two decades, dyno numbers, DPS..............

Reality: The facts are embarrassing (as they should be), and that's why you keep trying to make this about something.......... anything else (your IP, dyno numbers, how much you know about this or that....... hoping it will distract from the truth.

Reality: You will reply to this post with more distraction. You will personally attack me, Mel, OB. Blame Calvin, Mike, or someone else on OB. Start talking about your parts, or dyno runs, and who knows what else.

Anyway. Have a good one.

Heath

Webshots Gallery

Last edited by hesutton; 05-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #44
'94IDITurbo7.3

Name: '94IDITurbo7.3
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesutton View Post
No idea why you are talking about DPS, dyno numbers, and whatever else you've posted. I think you are confused on the issue here Anderson.

Reality: You acted like a brat on OBand your not, constantly bringing up the past...the past as in 2 years ago....

Reality: You continue to bash Mel Agne and his work for no other reason than you are still acting like a bratonce again, you are doing the same.It's obvious to most not blinded by the Koolaid you pass around..... Jealousy. You want the respect and reputation he has. You certainly made that very difficult with the behavior you displaced. You burned that bridge. That was your choice.

Reality: Not sure why you continue to bring up parts for an engine that has been out of production for more than two decadesb/c there is a demand for it....in case you haven't noticed.

Reality: The facts are embarrassing (as they should be)what facts do you speak of. you are very vague at times....., and that's why you keep trying to make this about something.......... anything else (your IP, dyno numbersfunny you should bring up dyno numbers...if i am seeing things correctly you made a thread on OBN, that is a "sticky" i might add, that has a bunch of dyno graphs and stuff for moose products and DPS stuff., how much you know about this or that....... hoping it will distract from the truth.

Reality: You will reply to this post with more distraction. You will personally attack me, Mel, OB. Blame Calvin, Mike, or someone else on OB. Start talking about your parts, or dyno runsi will give you a link...Dyno graphs: Moose pump & Moose injectors., and who knows what else.

Anyway. Have a good one.

Heath

Heath, you claim to be the classy guy but yet you accuse Justin of theft with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF other than your hate for him......you wanna continue to talk about who is the classy guy now?

I really like how you operate Heath. you get so wound up when somebody says something not positive about Mel, which is great, you have a good friend and you want to stand up for him, nothing wrong with that. But then you go around bashing the living phuck out of Justin and think it is all right. Can you say hypocrisy? " you can't bad mouth me, but i can bad mouth you. Like i have told you on OBN, seems to me that your one and only goal is to see that R&D IDI Performance goes down in giant ball of flames.

P.S.

At least Mr. Anderson either has used or is using ALL of his products on his personal truck.....from everything i have seen, the famed "super moose" never hit any truck in the moose fleet.

it should be known Mr. Sutton that i am not hear to bash Mel or his product. i have never done business with him, so i will stay neutral as to wether or not his stuff is as good as i read. i don't like to bash the products i have never used.....

Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #45
RacinNdrummin

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
No idea why you are talking about DPS, dyno numbers, and whatever else you've posted. I think you are confused on the issue here Anderson. No, I think you are confused with the issue at whole, because it goes beyond simple discussions about such minor issues, it goes right to the fact that everything included, you were wrong, and still are wrong about such issues

Reality: You acted like a brat on OB and got banned. After which, you made a fake profile or two to continue to act like a brat there. WRONG. I was banned after I left the site, because Calvin is a coward. Instead of letting it be like any other mod would have, and giving it some time to cool off, he turned around and banned me...Chicken ****... There was one fake profile created by myself, and one thread posted, I was up front about it from the beginning, and it was the only rule I ever broke, AFTER I was banned... It was pretty damn funny, and turned into a legendary OBN thread after I decided to bow out and let the "marine" guys have it after it turned into more of a substantial thread than intended... In typical BOOB fashion, you cant see the good in the situation

Reality: You acted that way because you actually believed a truck with an off the shelf ATS turbo and a 90cc IP was capable of more than 3.5HP/cc. Shocking as you "know more about IDI IP's" than Mel or anyone...... right? You are mischaracterizing that whole situation, just as you did then. I was clear then, it was a possibility that it was correct, there was a lot of garbage flying around about fake dyno sheets, and dis-info particularly because you and others wanted to discredit wheelers dyno run. I have seen the sheet with my own eyes, there is nothing fake about it. It is clear now, that the middle set of numbers on the sheet were correct (~218/461), however, that doesn't change the fact that there was a torque number in the mid 500's on the sheet. At the time, with what we all knew about dyno results on IDI's, it was a possibility.... The fact is, YOU guys acted like a bunch of douchebags, and accusations of such pissed wheeler off, we all know what happens when you piss wheeler off... I was pissed because you were all acting like a bunch of brats, and I made my position known... As soon as I did that, I was black listed forever, and the tension began to grow... Don't question OBN collective knowledge, EVER

Reality: You continue to bash Mel Agne and his work for no other reason than you are still acting like a brat. I've known Mel for over 8 years. He is a good man, has a great family, and has done nothing but done his best to help the IDI community. Why do you target Mel? It's obvious to most not blinded by the Koolaid you pass around..... Jealousy. You want the respect and reputation he has. You certainly made that very difficult with the behavior you displaced. You burned that bridge. That was your choice. Name the last time I "bashed" Mel Heath... The only time I have said anything about Mel was in response to comments he made about my products behind the protection of the OBN curtain. I am open on several forums to have a discussion about IDI injection systems, and if he wanted to stop by and make his knowledge known, he is more than welcome. I make my knowledge known damn near on a daily basis, and I hold proof of what I do know, in the numbers I produce, not just a product with a catchy name, and a few guys to push the name around, on a forum that nobody can speak up in...

I never had one issue with Mel, I never had to, but as many faults as jackass at DPS had, "his" pump still made more power on a 6.9/7.3 than anything Mel has produced... But that doesn't matter, because your moose stuff made more power on your truck, with 20 more cc's... That's something that needs to be clear

I don't feel I need to bash Mel at all, as I have said in the past, anybody willing to take the chance in the IDI market, deserves respect, as its not a monetary reason that they do, however, hype is another thing. Mel is a pump builder who does his best to provide quality rebuilds to the public, I think his injectors are snake oil BS, and if he knew as much about IDI injection systems as the credit he is given on OBN, he would understand the function of an IDI injector/Pre-cup... Yet he continues to sell a product that has no results to speak of...And OBN'rs, new and old continue to buy into... Get some real proof, and I will be the first person to be on board with it THAT'S REALITY...

As far as being Jealous, , hardly, Anytime Mel wants to leave the protection of OBN, and throw brains down, I am more than willing... The invite is here, its up to him to take me up on it, until then, I hold my position.

Reality: The facts above are the ONLY reason I continue to bust your chops. Not sure why you continue to bring up parts for an engine that has been out of production for more than two decades, dyno numbers, DPS..............Because I am doing what you said couldn't be done, Bottom line. And every time I do it, it will be known that you were WRONG...

Reality: The facts are embarrassing (as they should be), and that's why you keep trying to make this about something.......... anything else (your IP, dyno numbers, how much you know about this or that....... hoping it will distract from the truth. Again, you think you have some sort of grasp on the Truth, yet you continue to push the same old BS... I make it a point to move on DAILY, I participate in the IDI world without issue, I have a lot of people who appreciate what I have done with the engine, and marketplace. I have nothing to be embarrassed about, everything I said would be done, has been done, and is being done... I am turning the IDI into a 400whp engine right before your eyes.... Ignorance is bliss br0.

Reality: You will reply to this post with more distraction. You will personally attack me, Mel, OB. Blame Calvin, Mike, or someone else on OB. Start talking about your parts, or dyno runs, and who knows what else. If you think reminding you of what really went on, on OBN is a distraction, you are sadly wrong. The fact is, the only person dwelling on the old BS of the day, is you. You cant handle that you aren't one of the top dogs of IDI info anymore, after you have been proven wrong time and time again by a guy that you continue to spread BS about. YOU sir have NO idea of my character, as much as you think you do. If my character was as bad as you say it is, I wouldn't have the hundreds of friends in the IDI world I have today... And that is personal life aside.

Anyway. Have a good one.

Heath
This is the problem Heath. I never had an issue with anybody in the beginning, I looked at OBN as anybody would at the time, as the beacon of IDI knowledge, and sadly it fell from that height when its members, like you showed its true colors. Don't get pissed at me because I called BS on you and your friends, and proceeded to prove you wrong. That's a done deal, and its unfortunate that you cant accept the TRUE reality. I could give a rip less of somebody likes me or not, that's not any goal of mine in life... My goal IS reality... so again, anytime you wanna bring it up, be my guest... reality doesn't lie.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #46
hesutton

Member`s Gallery
Your reply is exactly as I said it would be. No surprises there........ distract, shuck blame, and dodge responsibility.

Wow, Eric, I didn't know you even had a horse in this race. Nice stab at Mel. Classy. Speaking of class.........I never said I was a classy guy. I've never "claimed" that........ cause I'm certainly not. But, you don't know me do you? While your putting words in my mouth.......... I never said Anderson's name, but he was on the short list of ex-members that came to mind when Gary brought up the idea of someone from another forum stealing that IP. He wasn't alone though (jsnap, motrack, and other people who wish they had the respect Mel has in the IDI community). Now, is that the truth or not? Did I name anyone in particular?

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to move on and let this unpleasant matter disappear......... but, you need to leave Mel alone, and your band of merry men stop bringing you up on OB. Otherwise, this crap is gonna keep getting brought to the surface. If that can't happen, this will continue to be a turd in the punch bowl.

Heath

Webshots Gallery

Last edited by hesutton; 05-07-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #47
Headcase98002

Name: Headcase98002
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I missed it, and I don't feel like reading back. Who started the b¡tch fest over here?

I have no beef here, but its an open forum. I just wanna state, that you can't blame the guy for other people talking about him.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #48
'94IDITurbo7.3

Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Wow, Eric, I didn't know you even had a horse in this raceshould have known based off our "talks" on OBN. Nice stab at Melregardless who the builder of the part is, would you feel comfortable forking over the cash and using a product on your truck that the producer of said part hasn't even used on his own vehicle?. Classy. Speaking of class.........I never said I was a classy guy. I've never "claimed" that........ cause I'm certainly not obviously b/c you keep taking un-called for stabs at Justin. But, you don't know me do youno i don't know you, but you don't know Justin either.....so......? While your putting words in my mouth.......... I never said Anderson's name, but he was on the short list of ex-members that came to mind when Gary brought up the idea of someone from another forum stealing that IP. He wasn't alone though (jsnap, motrack, and other people who wish they had the respect Mel has in the IDI community). Now, is that the truth or not? Did I name anyone in particular?Anybody who has been on OBN for the past few months knows exactly how much you hate Anderson and what he does. based on that did you honestly expect people to think that you were not referring to Justin?

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to move on and let this unpleasant matter disappearTHEN DO SO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. in case you haven't noticed, you are the ONLY one on OBN that can't let this stuff go. yeah others will say "some chit happened a while back but let's move on" and they are done. You on the other hand, give your piece and then say those extra few words that just flat out don't need to be said, those usually include taking stabs at Justin......... but, you need to leave Mel alonepretty sure Mel is a big boy and can handle himself how ever he see's fit., and your band of merry men stop bringing you up on OBIt's not Justin's fault that people want performance from an IDI and he is catering to the market. It only makes sense in the world of business. If you don't like the subject of a thread on a forum the DON'T CLICK THE THREAD AND OPEN IT. simple as that.. Otherwise, this crap is gonna keep getting brought to the surfaceyou keep working on keeping it at the top. and don't say you don't either. if you would like i could list a bunch of threads regarding R&D IDI Performance on OBN recently that were moving along fine until YOU showed up and started talking. Contrary to what a bunch of OBN'ers think about me. i made comments in those threads that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the past drama. YOU were the one that came in guns blazing.. If that can't happen, this will continue to be a turd in the punch bowl.

Heath

For those that don't know, i did the head gaskets on my truck last fall. i chose to get my head studs from Justin. i sent him a check for the payment of the studs. once he got the check he shot me a message on facebook saying i didn't sign the check. So i sent out a new one(watching my checking account in the meantime). Now keep in mind i was nowhere near ready to install the studs as i had other work to do before the heads could go on. Justin sent out my studs BEFORE he even got my second check. It didn't make a difference in progress on the HG project but it is nice to know that if i need something that he can supply ASAP then he can get it out in a hurry. When i got the studs he put the first, un-signed check, in the box with the studs.

If that doesn't speak to character then i don't have a clue what does........

Old 05-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #49
'94IDITurbo7.3

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headcase98002 View Post
I missed it, and I don't feel like reading back. Who started the b¡tch fest over here? It started on a different forum and it is probly best you stay "out of the know" lol

I have no beef here, but its an open forum. I just wanna state, that you can't blame the guy for other people talking about him.DING DING DING...we have a winner!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 05-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #50
91dirtydiesel

Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Reality: You acted like a brat on OB and got banned. After which, you made a fake profile or two to continue to act like a brat there.

Reality: You acted that way because you actually believed a truck with an off the shelf ATS turbo and a 90cc IP was capable of more than 3.5HP/cc. Shocking as you "know more about IDI IP's" than Mel or anyone...... right?

Reality: You continue to bash Mel Agne and his work for no other reason than you are still acting like a brat. I've known Mel for over 8 years. He is a good man, has a great family, and has done nothing but done his best to help the IDI community. Why do you target Mel? It's obvious to most not blinded by the Koolaid you pass around..... Jealousy. You want the respect and reputation he has. You certainly made that very difficult with the behavior you displaced. You burned that bridge. That was your choice.

Reality: The facts above are the ONLY reason I continue to bust your chops. Not sure why you continue to bring up parts for an engine that has been out of production for more than two decades, dyno numbers, DPS..............

Reality: The facts are embarrassing (as they should be), and that's why you keep trying to make this about something.......... anything else (your IP, dyno numbers, how much you know about this or that....... hoping it will distract from the truth.

Reality: You will reply to this post with more distraction. You will personally attack me, Mel, OB. Blame Calvin, Mike, or someone else on OB. Start talking about your parts, or dyno runs, and who knows what else.

Anyway. Have a good one.

Heath

Too long, did not read.

Stop crying and fist yourself

Old 05-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #51
RacinNdrummin

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Your reply is exactly as I said it would be. No surprises there........ distract, shuck blame, and dodge responsibility. Did you NOT read my post heath, it addressed every issue in true colors, the only person who is doing the above is you, and everybody can see that

Wow, Eric, I didn't know you even had a horse in this race. I dont think Eric does, he, like the rest of us, is tired of your BS, and he isnt going to be quiet about it, he is isnt afraid of the banhammer here... Nice stab at Mel. Classy. Who is stabbing Mel at all?? welcome to reality dude... Speaking of class.........I never said I was a classy guy. Damn right, your a Hack... I've never "claimed" that........ cause I'm certainly not. But, you don't know me do you? AND YOU SIR DONT KNOW ME, SO KEEP YOUR F**KING ASSUMPTIONS TO YOURSELF... While your putting words in my mouth.......... I never said Anderson's name, but he was on the short list of ex-members that came to mind when Gary brought up the idea of someone from another forum stealing that IP. And THIS is the F**CKING issue that flat infuriates me... Under what circumstances do you feel the need to accuse me of theft? Because I made my opinion known on a board that is known for its Nazi like moderation?? THAT is total bull****, and if you said it to my face, you would be on the ******* ground... That is a heavy charge you asshole, and something I wouldnt even expect from you... but apparently we really know who has the character issue... He wasn't alone though (jsnap, motrack, and other people who wish they had the respect Mel has in the IDI community). I hate to break it to you, but as Mel loses respect because of dickheads like you, my respect continues to grow, because I am the real deal. I dont deal in BS... Now, is that the truth or not? Did I name anyone in particular? Who says you have to name anybody? Its pretty easy to read into it with half a brain, the facts however, dont change, and its a FACT, that your idiotic assumptions were wrong... Commonplace for you.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to move on and let this unpleasant matter disappear......... but, you need to leave Mel alone, and your band of merry men stop bringing you up on OB. Another assumption, d**khead, I have no band of "merry men", Just happy customers, and people who are tired you your BS... Word spreads when quality spreads... Get real... Otherwise, this crap is gonna keep getting brought to the surface. If that can't happen, this will continue to be a turd in the punch bowl. You can eat the turd for all I care...Maybe you would enjoy it

Heath
Welcome to reality Heath...

Old 05-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #52
RacinNdrummin

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by '94IDITurbo7.3 View Post
For those that don't know, i did the head gaskets on my truck last fall. i chose to get my head studs from Justin. i sent him a check for the payment of the studs. once he got the check he shot me a message on facebook saying i didn't sign the check. So i sent out a new one(watching my checking account in the meantime). Now keep in mind i was nowhere near ready to install the studs as i had other work to do before the heads could go on. Justin sent out my studs BEFORE he even got my second check. It didn't make a difference in progress on the HG project but it is nice to know that if i need something that he can supply ASAP then he can get it out in a hurry. When i got the studs he put the first, un-signed check, in the box with the studs.

Thanks Eric, VERY well said.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #53
91dirtydiesel

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by '94IDITurbo7.3 View Post

Dam didn't know that, Justin is a good man.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #54
hesutton

Member`s Gallery
More of the same. Still trying to change this into something else. Poor Justin is the innocent victim of the cruelty that is OB. The repetition is getting old. But, since you all like repeating yourselves........ allow me to repeat the facts.

Anderson, you acting like a brat on OB and were banned. You trolled there afterward with a fake account.

You continue to hate on OB and members there.

Somehow, you think all that is forgotten, just because you sell IDI parts now? Not reality. Like I said before............ you burned that bridge yourself. You continue to piss on the ashes. The consequence of those actions are a loss of respect, and a less than warm opinions of you there, regardless of what you sell or drive or whatever. None of this should be a shock to you or your crew of minions. If the success of R&D relies solely in the hands of OB.......... God help you.

For a group of people who dislike OB so much, you certainly seem to spend a lot of time following the threads there.

I doubt there will anything "new" to the argument, it's certainly getting redundant. Thanks for the laughs and the ......

See you on OB Eric.

Heath

Webshots Gallery

Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #55
91dirtydiesel

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
None of this should be a shock to you or your crew of minions.
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule *****? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you ####### fool. I shall #### fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child

Old 05-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #56
'94IDITurbo7.3

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinNdrummin View Post
Thanks Eric, VERY well said.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91dirtydiesel View Post
Dam didn't know that, Justin is a good man.
Yep and yep

Quote:
More of the same. Still trying to change this into something else. Poor Justin is the innocent victim of the cruelty that is OB. The repetition is getting old. But, since you all like repeating yourselves........ allow me to repeat the facts.

Anderson, you acting like a brat on OB and were banned. You trolled there afterward with a fake account.cool story br0! tell it again......oh wait you already have told it a million times.

You continue to hate on OB and members therethat "hate"(strong word there) is b/c if you don't follow the same line of thought that is expected of a person on OBN then you get chastised.....

Somehow, you think all that is forgottenhow can we forget about what happened with you here. you give us a constant reminder of what happened, just because you sell IDI parts now? Not reality. Like I said before............ you burned that bridge yourself. You continue to piss on the ashes. The consequence of those actions are a loss of respectThat's fine, don't respect him b/c he pissed you off. Get your panties out of a wad and move the *uck on, it seems like a pretty simple concept to me, and a less than warm opinions of you there, regardless of what you sell or drive or whateverare you that effing blind Heath??????? Justin is becoming a VER LEGIT contender in the performance IDI market. None of this should be a shock to you or your crew of minions. If the success of R&D relies solely in the hands of OB.......... God help you.yeah, God only knows how much you work to make Justin look like the lowest form of life on this planet......I think you would actually be quite surprised if you actually knew the real number of people on OBN that are and have been using Justin's products and are more than happy with them......

For a group of people who dislike OB so much, you certainly seem to spend a lot of time following the threads there.I don't have an issue with OBN as a whole, just a few select people on there. Other than that i get along JUST FINE with 99% of the people on there.

I doubt there will anything "new" to the argument, it's certainly getting redundant. Thanks for the laughs and the ......

See you on OB Eric.

Heath
heath, we are being redundant with our responses b/c there is nothing more that can be said and you keep asking/making the same claims as you always do. Seriously man, just drop it now...

BTW, make sure you go tell you band of merry men how bad of a person i am b/c i am standing behind a person i would call a friend of mine and b/c i don't agree with the masses on OB.........

Later Heath, see you on OB

Quote:
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule *****? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you ####### fool. I shall #### fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child
Man i swear, that chit looks REALLY familiar for some odd reason......Good laugh though.

Last edited by '94IDITurbo7.3; 05-08-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #57
91dirtydiesel

Member`s Gallery
Yea I saw it on PSN and lol'd hard...had to use it

Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #58
DDually

Name: DDually
Title: Still spooling..
Member`s Gallery
Sooo... IDI's are still slow? I mean, I read "R&D" a lot in this last page but I also saw a claim of 207whp.

2001 VW TDI South bend, tune, nozzys, custom stuff that's rusting, one custom thing that's not rusting

Old 05-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #59
'94IDITurbo7.3

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Yea I saw it on PSN and lol'd hard...had to use it
RIGHT. that is were i saw it. Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDually View Post
Sooo... IDI's are still slow? I mean, I read "R&D" a lot in this last page but I also saw a claim of 207whp.
stock...yes, slow as crap .....put a good fuel system on them, decent turbo, intercooler and they can do pretty good.
R&D IDI Performance is Justin's business. http://idiperformance.com/

The 207whp was heath's number with moose IP(100cc pump) and injectors i guess.

Justin's 90cc pump has the ability to put down 250whp and 500wtq.....http://idiperformance.com/pumps.php

Last edited by '94IDITurbo7.3; 05-08-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #60
RacinNdrummin

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
More of the same. Still trying to change this into something else. Poor Justin is the innocent victim of the cruelty that is OB. The repetition is getting old. But, since you all like repeating yourselves........ allow me to repeat the facts. Nope, I don't buy into the victim BS.... Wrong is wrong Heath, you should know all about that...

Anderson, you acting like a brat on OB and were banned. You trolled there afterward with a fake account. I don't know how to take this??? Yes I was banned, but acting like a brat is pretty subjective...Especially when it was the process of calling you out for being wrong, which you were, and are... Get it??

You continue to hate on OB and members there. Do I? Since when, because I refer to "OBN'rs"??? Sorry dude, another fact... Anybody who has accepted reality has abandoned OBN for the most part... Why?? because of people like you.... They can only take so much "wrongness"...

Somehow, you think all that is forgotten, just because you sell IDI parts now? Not reality. Like I said before............ you burned that bridge yourself. You continue to piss on the ashes. The consequence of those actions are a loss of respect, and a less than warm opinions of you there, regardless of what you sell or drive or whatever. None of this should be a shock to you or your crew of minions. If the success of R&D relies solely in the hands of OB.......... God help you. What was there to forget Heath?? Apparently a lot, because you have done just that. Your so blinded in your faith for some things, and clouded by your judgment of others, that you have neglected reality... The same reality I have restated here... Let me remind you, I gladly lit the match on that bridge, specifically because of jackasses like you... what is sad is the byproduct of that is exactly what I said it would be on my last post on that site... what a shocker... I don't accept terms like minions (worn out about a year ago dip****) its clear that there are people out there as passionate about these engines and as discounting as I am about the info people like you continue to propagate.... Fortunately people don't drink the OBN Koolaid as they once did, mainly because there is so much proof to the contrary out there, so OBN be damned.... R&D is and will be a success in the FACE of OBN... There is a reason it gets brought up daily...

For a group of people who dislike OB so much, you certainly seem to spend a lot of time following the threads there. Do we? I drop in once, maybe twice a week... You have to with the misinfo people such as you spread...

See you on OB Eric.

Heath
Doesn't matter how many times you tell the same lie Heath, it wont become the truth... Everybody that was around knows the truth, whether they want to admit it or not, and nothing you can say will change that... You lost and will continue to lose... That's the sad state of reality in your case...

Closed Thread