sooooo.....cummins E350 van.....

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
yeah......my mom has a 1995 E350 12 passenger van (perfect shape) and im thinking about buying her a mid 2000's ford explorer (she wants one, but would get her a powerstroke if i can find one cheap enough cause she would like that) and im thinking since she wont need the van anymore i would get it from her (she wont except the truck as a present and would want to trade just because she is like that) and slide a 12 valve down inside it......im thinking a early VE engine cause i wont have to worry about an intercooler and the crossover and stuff is already on the stock engine......the rearend is already a 4.10 so i would swap a 48RH behind the engine.......i would use it to tow stuff around with and it would make a great "camper"....

probably a 6 inch skyjacker 2wd lift kit, 3 inch body lift and some WIDE 35/36's.....later on i would do a coil sprung Dana 60 and a ford 205 floater case......

this is what the van looks like except its a little darker than baby blue.....
e350van.jpg

Im trying to get my work to do a similar swap with our Quigley 4 wheel-drive E350s w/6.0...so far no go. Theyd rather keep fixin that POS 6.0 than fix it once and solve the problem.

I say go for it...

if you can find yourself a E350 with a 7.3, I'd say that'd be a lot cheaper than a conversion.

Here's my van with a Quigley conversion and a 7.3. It's got a economy 60hp tune from DPTuners and I'm here to tell you... it gets up and goes ! Completely loaded it's probably well over 10K.

van2.jpg

i have never really thought about that it would make a great outdoor offroad van for the out door family or just to blow other vans and little trucks off the road

There is a guy local to me that has a centurian conversion van/truck thingy that he put a 12v into. He has had it forsale on craigslist for a while if I had the van I would do it myself conversion looked pretty nice imo.

Sledpuller or maybe his dad has a E350 with a 12v conversion. Imagine a E350 with doors like a crew cab truck, end the cab at the back of the back seats and put a goose neck towing flatbed on it.

Back