How to Turn delivery valves on kubota D1305?

Ha just like a p pump. Man this thing is cool. I’ve got a decent amount of mowing at the new place and now I’m looking for a hot rod mower haha thanks.

Ha just like a p pump. Man this thing is cool. I’ve got a decent amount of mowing at the new place and now I’m looking for a hot rod mower haha thanks.

That mower in the video is for sale r was recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see they recommend venting the crank case to atmosphere. This installation manual would have saved me a lot of headache in the early stages of this project. When I first turbocharged it I was getting oil in the compressor and for some reason I had the idea of removing the CCV from the intake manifold and it fixed the issue. Looks like I made the right call.

During my research I ran across a post on some forum recommending the removal of the diaphragm, I guess it’s a diaphragm, or maybe the spring, I can’t recall, p. inside the ccv. I can’t find the post again. Anyone know if this is beneficial?

Here’s a question for some guru out there, so i came across this valve adjustment chart for various Kubota diesel engines and I was wondering if anyone would know if, say for instance, if the D1105 and the D1105t have the same pistons and valve train only set differently or would they have entirely different parts? If they have the same parts should I set mine to turbo specs? I started to go down to my local Kubota dealer and ask if they could look up some part numbers to see if the parts match but those guys usually aren’t much help. Please refrain from biting my head off if you think I’m asking stupid questions haha

Here’s the chart

3a6403ad7efbca710ebd7a24fd00b629.jpg

I tried looking up overhaul kits and other parts for the d1105 vs d1105t and none of the kits seem to differentiate between the two.

I guess i need to look into the cylinder head and see if they are different.

I can't tell a lot of the numbers on that chart, pretty fuzzy. But with the cam timing numbers like that you can figure out which model has how big of a cam. Now that it's turbocharged, I would set the lash a touch looser but not much.

Back