Aluminum 12v Head

I could care less. If they're not being used by superstock pull trucks then they aren't worth the money, and they seem to like spending a lot of it. Fwiw some of the big dogs run cnc ported hamilton heads, scheids rail and DPS top diesels run Hamilton heads as well.

I'm betting bobodacious hasn't seen this, he preordered one a long time ago and after sending money the story went down hill...

I started another thread on extreme engine asking about both... True about the coin, but is anyone running the Indy? You have to go w/ John Deere Inj w/ the Indy and thats more dinero my friend...

Hamilton is coming out with a better head than his current one, which is already great. I would wait until he is done with that, if you really need an aftermarket head.

Since this is on Vendors Row, I figured someone w/ FATT would chime in...but if there are lawsuits, then I guess I can understand. As a lot of threads start out, just more of a way for one to be informed on a certain product. Obviously, it's easy to call or email a company, but they are still trying to sell a product in the end. Experience is usually the best way.

Back