Super stock update !!!!

Well i assumed my cahssis his motor, just odnt want to break his motor with what I can do tunning wise with it.

LOL, I am just giving ya a hard time. I got the impression that you assumed he was going to let you drive the car with his engine. Maybe he was going to drive his engine in your car. LOL

Well i assumed my cahssis his motor, just odnt want to break his motor with what I can do tunning wise with it.

I got plenty of 6.7s sitting around. So we'll worry about the carnage on sunday(the 26th). LOL. Hell, I dont care who drives. Whoever can cut the best light.

Also, I might have a couple of extra 2.6 chargers. Let me know if you guys need one.

Just an FYI for the racers. I received a call tonight from the apparent winner of our Super Stock Diesel race in two weeks! He told me that he is stacking two (yes two) programmer's on his truck with an ATS Stage 4 transmission:st: He told me his truck was very fast as it has run an 8 something or other in the 1/8 mile:doh: It was very hard to keep from laughing, ya'll would be very proud of me. I told him it was 500.00 to enter with no refunds what so ever and he didn't even flinch. So, you better be bringing your "A" game to Bradenton in two weeks cause he is so ready to win. See ya in 20 days, Gary

Just an FYI for the racers. I received a call tonight from the apparent winner of our Super Stock Diesel race in two weeks! He told me that he is stacking two (yes two) programmer's on his truck with an ATS Stage 4 transmission:st: He told me his truck was very fast as it has run an 8 something or other in the 1/8 mile:doh: It was very hard to keep from laughing, ya'll would be very proud of me. I told him it was 500.00 to enter with no refunds what so ever and he didn't even flinch. So, you better be bringing your "A" game to Bradenton in two weeks cause he is so ready to win. See ya in 20 days, Gary

Chithead! Why U gotta make me look bad in front of everybody!!! That conversation was private!:doh:

Last edited:
Back