Motor Plates

dvst8r

Unobtainium
Does anyone produce these for the cummins 5.9? Motor and mid plate would be great, just a generic one that can be trimmed down to fit the chassis.

What's the project, what chassis...

At this point it is kind of like the weight of your car... :lolly: I can tell you it is bigger then a tube frame, and it is smaller then a 3/4 ton.

I am not the owner of the Chassis, so I really can't say what he has planed, he just wanted me to see if there was anything available. :thankyou2:

Im sure if you or he is building something from scratch, that some simple motor plates what hold yall up to long. Just some scrap material/time and some imagination away... good luck

I started with a piece of 1/4 aluminum some card board a bottle of rum ( not necc) we built to pieces for the front with a torque arm and machined the 1/4 off the bell housing ( adapter plate) and welded directly to it tabbed the frame and presto

I started with a piece of 1/4 aluminum some card board a bottle of rum ( not necc) we built to pieces for the front with a torque arm and machined the 1/4 off the bell housing ( adapter plate) and welded directly to it tabbed the frame and presto

Thats how we do it. Works great with the rum.

Totally off topic, but is that the PG track in your avatar?

When I built the Preditor Truck I worked with Greg at ZZ to do these motor plates , he has several designs now

Gregs number is 940 337 4275
DSCN0878.jpg

Hoguepanintake021copy-1.jpg

starter.jpg

yes that is PG its to bad its down and out it was only a four hour drive and nice track

I lived in PG for a few years, its why it caught my eye. As far as I know they were still doing Friday night test an tunes last year, but no real events...

Back