vendor?

HA! this product is pretty ridiculous. First off, most people hide their switch/knob in daily drivers. 2nd, who wants a big ugly display just to remind them what tune they are on? I'm sure there are a few people out there, but not an abundance by any means. 3rd, as previously stated, their website is far from revolutionary.

Just another 18 year old dumbass kid going revolutionize the industry.

I don't think so! I am sure I was using snap-on tools long before your were selling them!
Revolutionary? Yes! Currently EFI live has only a switch there is not another display out there for it!
"Just a switch with some LED's" OK how do you program it so that the names are in the right location? EFI live only uses two wires for communication. That's right I use a processor and a encoder.
Your right "KIDS" like to hide their knob so they can go around "rolling coal" and acting like nothing is done to their truck. Adults have many uses for their trucks and like to know when they are in "tow" or "economy"
Graffic!.....hahahahaha !!!!!! I have nothing for that! Haha! That was just dumb!
I surly hope my lack of proper grammar and punctuation as totally pissed you off!!!!

I don't think so! I am sure I was using snap-on tools long before your were selling them!
Revolutionary? Yes! Currently EFI live has only a switch there is not another display out there for it!
"Just a switch with some LED's" OK how do you program it so that the names are in the right location? EFI live only uses two wires for communication. That's right I use a processor and a encoder.
Your right "KIDS" like to hide their knob so they can go around "rolling coal" and acting like nothing is done to their truck. Adults have many uses for their trucks and like to know when they are in "tow" or "economy"
Graffic!.....hahahahaha !!!!!! I have nothing for that! Haha! That was just dumb!
I surly hope my lack of proper grammar and punctuation as totally pissed you off!!!!

Looks like you're late to that party too.

http://www.btdieselworks.com/collections/electronicstest/products/gauge-pod-mount-dsp-5-switch-2001-2004-lb7

You aren't pissing anybody off with lame **** like that, just adding more fuel to the fire. If I were you I'd gtfo while everyone is taking it easy on ya. There is nothing revolutionary about the chit you are trying to sell. 4x4dually as well as others have been building better stuff that since you were in grade school.

No offense however the website does suck, you have 0 information on it, everything is coming soon, and yes I understand you're just starting out. And good luck

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

You aren't pissing anybody off with lame **** like that, just adding more fuel to the fire. If I were you I'd gtfo while everyone is taking it easy on ya. There is nothing revolutionary about the chit you are trying to sell. 4x4dually as well as others have been building better stuff that since you were in grade school.
What the hell is " building better stuff that since you were in grade school" .....??? Did you mean "then that" or maybe you are trying to get this forums "adult educated" dicks to start talking **** to you?

No offense however the website does suck, you have 0 information on it, everything is coming soon, and yes I understand you're just starting out. And good luck

The 7.3 display is available and has been selling well, the LCD display is in production and I have been getting feed back from people about what they would like to see with this display, with great success, tell I came here with all my dam Comus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yea now I am doing it to be a dick! BTW what did you say your web sit was? I would like to check it out so I know what changes I need to make to mine!

BTW, the web site does not work well on a phone yet, it will drastically reduce the info. You need to use a tablet or PC.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!! Numbers!.....OK way different then a display that says " sled pull" or hell for you kids out there "spank your ass fast"

Most of the people that frequent this site do not have names for the tunes they run. Maybe try cumminsforum.com or yourea****ingdouchebag.com

Exactly how does one abbreviate 'sled pull' into 4 letters?

Back