Hot Injectors?

If you have the right conections and such, DonM are thought to be good. That being said Kennedy has some done also !

There are lots of injector out there today. One needs to be careful when seleceting injectors as a stock CP3 with a big program will drain the fuel rails with no injectors. So add injectors doesn't get you much in that case. Now if your injectors need to be replaced that's another story, go with a small set in that case. If you plan to get big Hp then upgrade the fuel system and run some of the bigger units. We sell two sizes of injector just for those reasons here.

RacinDuallie said:
Who's injectors are the choice sticks out there now for a drag racin unit ???

:poke: :poke: :poke:

Industrial Injection services:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I'm running a set of 50% over Formula 1 injectors from Don M. Takes lots of fuel and Steve at TTS is building me a great tune. I need to re-install my MITUSA lift pump as I running the rail pressure down in 4th gear.

cant seem to get Don M injects,but we have ran industrial injects but are now running Kennedey diesel injects and they are the best to date

Here is a question to contemplate:

Has anyone put injectors in a Duramax and shown a HP increase? Some of the most powerful #2 Dmaxes are running stock sticks.

Something to think about, and yes, I sell injectors, just don't recommend them.

Back