New boots

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Quite the contrary, this shit is comical. You weren't kiddin though, really is a shit show around here. :hehe:

More of an industry retirement home with a bunch of dirty minded old men that smell like Jim Beam, diesel and burnt clutch material. :hehe:

Quite the contrary, this shit is comical. You weren't kiddin though, really is a shit show around here. :hehe:
We are all a pretty tight knit group (or dysfunctional family), as you can probably tell. Lots of very competent resources here though when real technical shit arises that you won't find on other forums.

Last edited:
But cows don't stink! Horses, chickens, cats yeah, not cattle though!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

i beg to differ...cows got thier own smell..used to smell like money...not so much anymore. tires get covered with it and park it inside...lol..yea...cow shit stinks

i beg to differ...cows got thier own smell..used to smell like money...not so much anymore. tires get covered with it and park it inside...lol..yea...cow shit stinks
Was around it all my life, never bothered me. Detest cats, chickens are beyond disgusting animals, I'd vote extermination of them if they weren't so delicious! Horses aren't as strong of smell, but different. Hogs are tolerable on smell depending on the upkeep of the living quarters.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back