Now offering lifetime warranty

Slowpoke

Properly Valved
Effective April 1, DPC is offering an optional lifetime warranty to the original purchaser for all of our triple disc converters. Give me a call so we can custom build a converter for your truck.

As IF there was any reason to go elsewhere for a Converter!!

Now, you'd have to be a complete Dumba$$ to buy anything other than a DPC!!!

Good lookin out Phil!!!

Very Awesome news!!

Way to go Phil, I was gonna call you first if I ever own a slushbox, now I will be for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the cats out of the bag!!

Can't wait to get my new triple in, it looks great in the box though. LOL

This is Phils vendor area, if you'd like to post about other products I'll be happy to remove you.

I love my triple. And they do look good in the box. It was almost too pretty to put it in the truck LOL

Thanks phil this lifetime warranty has produced some great sales the customers are really excited about it. Now a great product made even better and backed by an awesome warranty and a great person to do business with.

So are previous purchases covered on the lifetime warranty? i think my DPC triple disk was purchased around the end of march?

Edit:purchased around first of February but has less than 1500 miles on it since purchase.

Last edited:
Don't mean to hijack, but it's along the same lines....

What's the warranty in a race only application?
Chris:D

From my understanding, as long as it is a Converter Failure, The Converter isn't damaged because misuse (broken Shaft or something sticking out of it that shouldn't be). It will be covered. But I'm sure there will be limitation. Phil Should be along to clarify.

I just put a triple disk phil converter in my fheby! Can't wait drive it!

I agree u will love it. Phil has a great product and exceptional support he also understands more about how to do a custom stall for any application out there and can make it work better than anybody I have ever dealt with.

From my understanding, as long as it is a Converter Failure, The Converter isn't damaged because misuse (broken Shaft or something sticking out of it that shouldn't be). It will be covered. But I'm sure there will be limitation. Phil Should be along to clarify.

Cool....depending on what happens with my 1/2 ton tranny this year, I know who I'll be calling for a converter!

Chris

So are previous purchases covered on the lifetime warranty? i think my DPC triple disk was purchased around the end of march?

Edit:purchased around first of February but has less than 1500 miles on it since purchase.

Come see phil on vendor row at the TS race im sure he would be glad to discuss the option with u. Btw phils converters will be run In several race trucks at TS including his own. Mickey davis and the mamba gary ray and the save the tata ride will jones aka syupdawg with his red prostock truck and im sure a few others check him out

A DPC converter will also be run in my half ton that I am about to start on! Can't beat phils service. One of the best guys to deal with in the industry.

Back