"Six Shooter" Performance Turbocharger

The sound from the turbo isn’t the loudest, no. The cover II decided to use on my particular Six Shooter is properly matched for smooth air flow to the face of the comp wheel. The more efficient the air flow is to an induction wheel, the quieter it gets.

The sounds my truck made in that video was from zero traction starting in 2nd and letting off in 4th still without traction. The oscillation in the sound is a bit of road and a bit of limiter. I personally like the sound of the turbo and more importantly I’m very impressed with the spool characteristics for being a 96/1.15 turbine setup.

I did not buy this turbo for all out power, I bought it for fun street use. I have an FI ETR88 single for race use that supports the big power.

Last edited:
The sound from the turbo isn’t the loudest, no. The cover II decided to use on my particular Six Shooter is properly matched for smooth air flow to the face of the comp wheel. The more efficient the air flow is to an induction wheel, the quieter it gets.

The sounds my truck made in that video was from zero traction starting in 2nd and letting off in 4th still without traction. The oscillation in the sound is a bit of road and a bit of limiter. I personally like the sound of the turbo and more importantly I’m very impressed with the spool characteristics for being a 96/1.15 turbine setup.

I did not buy this turbo for all out power, I bought it for fun street use. I have an FI ETR88 single for race use that supports the big power.

I'll second the FI ETR88..... I in no way can fully benefit from all it's glory being my primary, but it's an amazing snail and recommend it to anyone over a 6 blade 480 ANY DAY!

Lol @ megalongturd for trying to hate on a clean 9 sec truck because it doesn’t meet your iPhone video sound standards. We get it, your not a fan of II, move on.

Lmao, that 9 is being posted running a FORCED INDUCTIONS piece! Guess the West coast bros still need the brains and builders of the Midwest and Gulf coast to get the job done.

Funny part is I actually like IIs fueling parts, but air is a different story.

Now how many of those s400-s500 units on Baca, Reyes, and Tyler's truck were actually in house II builds.......? Right lol, good to see Borg and Garrett make some nice OEM stuff these days to slap stickers on!

Any how, IPhones suck and that includes the IPhone X 256gb sitting in a box brand new unused in the cabinet..... Android til I die "bro"....was that Cali enough?!

Last edited:
Lmao, that 9 is being posted running a FORCED INDUCTIONS piece! Guess the West coast bros still need the brains and builders of the Midwest and Gulf coast to get the job done.

Now how many of those s400-s500 units on Baca, Reyes, and Tyler's truck were actually in house II builds.......? Right lol, good to see Borg and Garrett make some nice OEM stuff these days to slap stickers on!

Any how, IPhones suck and that includes the IPhone X 256gb sitting in a box brand new unused in the cabinet..... Android til I die "bro"....was that Cali enough?!

Butthurt much?

I built my motor all in house with local machine shops. If you're smart enough to know about the inner workings of an engine, it takes more than just a turbo to make big power. No one ever said we're partial to Cali, quite frankly I hate this state and appreciate help from all my suppliers and tuner.

Butthurt much?

I built my motor all in house with local machine shops. If you're smart enough to know about the inner workings of an engine, it takes more than just a turbo to make big power. No one ever said we're partial to Cali, quite frankly I hate this state and appreciate help from all my suppliers and tuner.

That's funny!

I don't get butt hurt, but your fan boy and employee clearly was all over an obvious observation you addressed! Lol

Congrats on you building your motor, nobody ever questioned it nor not sure where that came into question. Yet I do hate to say it..... there are plenty of high power trucks running around these days with the basics of air, fuel, rods, solid trans, maybe a little hit of happy gas, and a tuner that's willing to take their time understanding their skill set and using the dyno as a true tuning tool and not "corrected number" propaganda all as an effort to push parts.

Yet facts I stated remain constant as I last posted... :hehe:

My turbo was built in house here at Industrial, The atmosphere chargers on the company race truck were built in house here at Industrial, Randy's atmosphere chargers were built in house here at Industrial, Baca has a set of old school box Garrett's. We have been building all of stuff right here in house for years just have never really marketed it publicly until now. We recently purchased an engine dyno which gives us the benefit to easily swap injectors and turbos in a matter of minutes to do testing on many avenues.

My turbo was built in house here at Industrial, The atmosphere chargers on the company race truck were built in house here at Industrial, Randy's atmosphere chargers were built in house here at Industrial, Baca has a set of old school box Garrett's. We have been building all of stuff right here in house for years just have never really marketed it publicly until now. We recently purchased an engine dyno which gives us the benefit to easily swap injectors and turbos in a matter of minutes to do testing on many avenues.

****n love facts, keep up the good work kipp & II crew :Cheer:

That's funny!

I don't get butt hurt, but your fan boy and employee clearly was all over an obvious observation you addressed! Lol

Congrats on you building your motor, nobody ever questioned it nor not sure where that came into question. Yet I do hate to say it..... there are plenty of high power trucks running around these days with the basics of air, fuel, rods, solid trans, maybe a little hit of happy gas, and a tuner that's willing to take their time understanding their skill set and using the dyno as a true tuning tool and not "corrected number" propaganda all as an effort to push parts.

Yet facts I stated remain constant as I last posted... :hehe:

My fan boy can get a bit rowdy sometimes, but that's half the reason he's employed with me.

Pardon me, but in your last post you seem to be insinuating that us Cali boys need help in building from the "Midwest and Gulf Coast" folks. Some of those cats happen to be near and dear to me, soooo....

As far as dyno's go, I haven't been on one in 2 years. Track times don't lie. Just sayin.

My fan boy can get a bit rowdy sometimes, but that's half the reason he's employed with me.

Pardon me, but in your last post you seem to be insinuating that us Cali boys need help in building from the "Midwest and Gulf Coast" folks. Some of those cats happen to be near and dear to me, soooo....

As far as dyno's go, I haven't been on one in 2 years. Track times don't lie. Just sayin.

Dyno reference wasn't towards you, and I never had any issues with your ankle biter guard dog! Lol

The thing that matters is your happy with your turbo choices! The west coast vibes seem to not run through you in ways others display and thats respected! Maybe II could benefit from your humbled nature! Lord knows the current poster child doesn't share the same character traits.

Last timeI talked with their common rail injectors sales guy I opted to not spend 4k for a new set of sticks when the "bro" on the phone had an ego that was nauseating and when he said "bro 1500hp has been done millions of times for a decade now" I politely pressed the end call button!

Never wanted 1500hp either which was the funny part!

Looking forward to seeing some track times with this charger if Adam ever does run it. Would be sick to see. Both ii and Adam seem to be doing just fine, keep up the good work boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dyno reference wasn't towards you, and I never had any issues with your ankle biter guard dog! Lol

The thing that matters is your happy with your turbo choices! The west coast vibes seem to not run through you in ways others display and thats respected! Maybe II could benefit from your humbled nature! Lord knows the current poster child doesn't share the same character traits.

Last timeI talked with their common rail injectors sales guy I opted to not spend 4k for a new set of sticks when the "bro" on the phone had an ego that was nauseating and when he said "bro 1500hp has been done millions of times for a decade now" I politely pressed the end call button!

Never wanted 1500hp either which was the funny part!

Are you calling me a poster child and a bro? All of our sales guys are very professional and would have never said anything like that on the phone. I do my best to provide the knowledge I have to our customers to help them make the best decisions for their builds to reach their goals. Can you please tell me who you spoke with?

Are you calling me a poster child and a bro? All of our sales guys are very professional and would have never said anything like that on the phone. I do my best to provide the knowledge I have to our customers to help them make the best decisions for their builds to reach their goals. Can you please tell me who you spoke with?

Tyler you are a respectful and knowledgeable employee, however who ever else answers the phone in the Cummins turbo extension you get transferred to when you call in, is a real piece of work, it’s been a while since I had the pleasure to talk to him but he wasn’t even close to your level and tried to hide it with brochure generic answers and when I questioned him further he got annoyed and disrespectful. Again to be clear it was not you.

Not you. Your a good rep and my past dealings were solid and you answered my questions.

This was about 4 months ago. Dude had a slightly gruff/ deep tone to his voice, and a relatively whatever mentality, don't remember his name, just that he was in the common rail injectors sales.

Last edited:
Tyler you are a respectful and knowledgeable employee, however who ever else answers the phone in the Cummins turbo extension you get transferred to when you call in, is a real piece of work, it’s been a while since I had the pleasure to talk to him but he wasn’t even close to your level and tried to hide it with brochure generic answers and when I questioned him further he got annoyed and disrespectful. Again to be clear it was not you.

Not you. Your a good rep and my past dealings were solid and you answered my questions.

This was about 4 months ago. Dude had a slightly gruff/ deep tone to his voice, and a relatively whatever mentality, don't remember his name, just that he was in the common rail injectors sales.

Well from now on just call me and all will be good. lol

Looking forward to seeing some track times with this charger if Adam ever does run it. Would be sick to see. Both ii and Adam seem to be doing just fine, keep up the good work boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious to see what this 75 six shooter will do at the track. No nitrous, fuel only. ?

Butthurt much?

actually all it really takes is a turbo, fuel and tuning to make big power on these engines. Some rods and fasteners when needed, but the comment about knowing the inner workings of an engine to make big power is a little out there.

Back