Pulling compounds

5.9cummins06

Researching turbos for a puller, couple people told me to talk to you.. Looks like im going to go with a S471 over either an S510, Garrett GT5533R, or GT5541R. I have found that the Borg is a much more affordable choice, but i've been told that the Garrett worth the extra money, which is actually quite substantial. The physical size of the Borg does make the smaller Garrett more appealing, especially when you are trying to jam everything under the hood. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
The Garrett GT5533 all the way.....you don't need the 3500+ dollar ball bearing version either. That makes a huge difference in the money aspect. The Garrett will spool faster as well and has a High PR wheel. Also the turbine wheel is MUCH better then the Borg version.

The Garrett GT5533 all the way.....you don't need the 3500+ dollar ball bearing version either. That makes a huge difference in the money aspect. The Garrett will spool faster as well and has a High PR wheel. Also the turbine wheel is MUCH better then the Borg version.

Thanks for the info, could you PM me with a quote?

Back