Truckers, lets see your rigs!

First X15 to come through the door. We'll see how this goes

I have its older brother!
1c8ba88a11f75a643692c622239c6675.jpg

There that much work for daycab trucks in your area??

The company I drive for part time has a lot of work for daycabs pulling dump buckets. Most of the work revolves around the steel mills running about a 200-250 mile radius.

Last edited:
Truckers, I need your help.
We have several international trucks (all 9200, or 9300) pre 2000. Almost every single one of them has passenger power window problems with the plastic gear on the motor stripping out. I have searched high and low and found nothing on the internet.

Are we stuck paying international $500 for a new motor? Seems like it must be a common problem, our local store has them in stock and they dont stock anything..

I found ones for my kenworth at princess auto up here. Try dorman they usually carry lots of stuff like this. Fuel sending units, door handles all that stuff. Get a part number off international.

I found ones for my kenworth at princess auto up here. Try dorman they usually carry lots of stuff like this. Fuel sending units, door handles all that stuff. Get a part number off international.

Checked Forman with no luck. I'll have to do some more research, thanks!

Our feed mixer, 3406b
CDB1A3C2-FAA0-48A0-8FEA-3100F68DE38D_zpsogqahsnp.jpg

Just means they vary rarely leave the state. Mainly same trips all the time and home every night.

Think the hopper runs same loads to same locations daily.

Yea we just don't have that much stuff that you can do with a daycab around here. The few deals I know of, you have to have a bunk to make some papers look right.

Yea we just don't have that much stuff that you can do with a daycab around here. The few deals I know of, you have to have a bunk to make some papers look right.

We have had only one sleeper truck since 2002 and it hasn't been slept in for at least 10yrs and is a spare. I only got one because empty weight doesn't matter for what I do and I wanted the couch.

Back