peecktures

90dodge

Always Broke
oldiphone012.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Was cutting exhaust out from under a bus with a sawzall. 4'' pipe about 10ft long. When the saw cut through a jagged piece of the pipe caught my hand and cut it right open. I put a stitched picture from the next morning on Dex's thread. I didn't expect this picture to be so big so I figured I better hold off. LOL

I thought that was something else that looked all raunchy and nasty, until I saw it was your hand. :doh:

Mark.

Yupp tis my hand. 2 days before I moved to Stillwater for college. I lived on the 3rd floor. Timing and luck were perfect.

I once had an old Tracker motorcycle with a Lauson/Tecumseh 2 stroke that blew up a flywheel and parts went flying, gashing my knuckles open and whizzing by my ear. It was pretty bad looking.
Then there was the time I had a homemade cooling fan that was hooked to a 15,000 RPM centrifuge motor and on one of the very few times I was ever drunk, I tried to stop the blades. How I never lost the finger on that one, I'll never know. :doh:

Be CAREFUL out there, man, that sharp stuff will GET YOU! :stab:
My problem is sharp things that spin. :hehe:

Mark.

LOL I wasn't even in that bad of a predicament! I can't look at a dang sawzall the same anymore. LOL

That would piss me off like no other.

I definitely would have sent out some edited pics of that, made to look like lady parts LOL

I knocked out two front teeth with a 1/2 inch ratchet doing my exhaust a few years back. Timing is always perfect!

Did the same thing to my palm with a piece of flex pipe. Dropped the flex pipe to the floor so I could grab some tin snips. Looked down and the piece hanging off I was about to cut with said tin snips sliced me right open. Didn't hurt and I didn't bleed much until the doc started digging around trying to clean it.

Funny thing is, it doesn't hurt that bad.......if it's not you and you're standing there wondering at the poor slob who just hurt himself in one way or another. LOL

Mark.

I had a c clamp fail on a leaf pack once. Busted my hand/fingers up pretty decent. Never had any super bad slices or lacerations though. Thankfully.

This didnt hurt much until the next morning. I got pretty light headed when they started cleaning it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I just barfed...a little.... :Throwup:

Jonathan, next time Travis is over, ask him to tell you about cutting his toe off with the chainsaw. He took it to Stillwater ER in a cup. It is back on and works ok now. LOL

I just barfed...a little.... :Throwup:

Jonathan, next time Travis is over, ask him to tell you about cutting his toe off with the chainsaw. He took it to Stillwater ER in a cup. It is back on and works ok now. LOL

He told me about it last time I was there. :Cheer:
Its crazy what doctors can do now a days.

Back