1967 Piper Cherokee paint job

TooMuchBoost

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I've been fooling around with this plane in the evenings for the last week and it was painted by the owner/DIY'er with the single stage paint I make.

Since painting is only a hobby to him he had some spots that needed to be buffed which I handled for him while he put the plane back together and an AP did the 100 hr inspection.

After the AP mechanic signed off on the final inspection Mike took a solo test flight Monday then I went up and flew with him just before dusk and the plane flys very nice and it's remarkably quiet compared to a C-152 or C-172 which I'm used to.

Here are some photos taken this evening just after the plane landed with a rain storm on its tail but I think you'll get the idea of the gloss in the wings.

After the AP mechanic signed off on the final inspection Mike took a solo test flight Monday then I went up and flew with him just before dusk and the plane flys very nice and it's remarkably quiet compared to a C-152 or C-172 which I'm used to.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/14SecondPassat/

I was supposed to help an AA pilot paint his Cessna tonight but it wasn't quite ready for paint.

If you fly this is at 4A7.

Back