Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 08:04 PM   #21
Empty_Pockets

Name: Empty_Pockets
Title: Undercover Epa agent
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy69 View Post
The 1 hit wonder
Someone told me it was hurt. Dont know if thats true or not.
Plus kory and evan have their hands in a new business venture and new shop

Old 03-16-2020, 12:33 PM   #22
RD TRCTR

Name: RD TRCTR
Title: Diesels, Burn Outs & Tits
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbeaux View Post
Yall see the new Wrap on the Firepunk Promod? That $hit looks killer!
I liked the previous wrap better, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
Someone told me it was hurt. Dont know if thats true or not.
Plus kory and evan have their hands in a new business venture and new shop
Any more details on where Kory is taking the EPA and brodozer focus to?

Old 03-16-2020, 12:35 PM   #23
ironmax

Name: ironmax
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
I could swear he posted North Carolina over at dd forum, but I'm probably wrong.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

Old 03-16-2020, 12:56 PM   #24
Empty_Pockets

Member`s Gallery
Louisiana iirc. Elevated ingenuity is the new business name

Last edited by Empty_Pockets; 03-16-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Old 03-16-2020, 12:59 PM   #25
Empty_Pockets

Member`s Gallery
His post on DD

Semi long Story but business has grown to where I can’t handle it and provide the customer service/New products/Personal life I want. I was going to down size because of failed attempts at finding reliable help over the years. Then the complete opposite happened...I went to see Kory in Louisiana (We’ve been friends for years well before either one of us had our own business) over the summer for a vacation. He introduced me to Josh at Core Automotive and by the time I left we’d discussed teaming up with each other as each shop brought something to the table to better the other. What we have in the works will bring things to a level that for the most part I haven’t seen in this industry and for me will allow the new products I'd been working on to be finished/much faster shipping/new tuning options and a laundry list of other improvements all around. PPEI/Core Automotive and Limitless all decided on the new name and it’s 3 way collaboration. We eventually will be doing everything from diesel trucks to exotic cars so the name needed to suit any and all genres.

For anyone who doesn’t have Facebook this is my most recent post about my move down south.*

Giving everyone the heads up we are no longer taking shop work in Massachusetts and we will be in the final process of our move to Louisiana over the next few weeks. We will resume business March 1st under our new collaboration Elevated Ingenuity with PPEI and Core Automotive. There has been some concern we were selling out as some companies do to make a quick profit and take the easy road as service and product quality diminishes. Limitless is not changing owners in any way shape or form. This collaboration is the complete opposite. It’s so we can grow and what we offer currently is able to improve and to reach levels of quality and a standard we never thought possible along with offering many new products. Limitless Diesel has been very successful and with teaming up with two motivated extremely knowledgeable companies as corny as it sounds the possibilities will be limitless. The diesel industry is lacking one big thing in many areas and that’s data provided to the customer about what they are buying and why with actual test results and data. Not just hear say or the typical “Because this is what you need we’ve done it before it works” we will be focusing on providing everything we can to the customer to insure they are purchasing what’s right for them not just a opinion. Better service,faster shipping and parts availability are coming soon.

Old 03-16-2020, 08:23 PM   #26
unfinished business

Name: unfinished business
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
Did they have the nova fixed?

Man your chevelle is sexy. Whats the setup on it?
Thank you! It is an lbz with a sxe366, 12mm exergy pump, 100 over exergy injectors, and a 4l80e with a pcs. This is just a high level list, if you want more info shoot me a message.

The green nova? It was not there.

Closed Thread