Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sled Pulling From Street to Pro-Mod, get your Sled Pulling fix here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM   #41
squizz

Name: squizz
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanss22 View Post
If anyone watched or attended the SS pull this past weekend in Burlington PA you saw it was a huge turn out. Over 450 hooks. Pulling for almost 8 hrs.. there having anouther there in a few weeks I guess also.

Rsieck- we at MVPPL are not doing a points membership this year. When and if we are able to get a hook off itll be payputs for that night. As far as sponsorships go for us as a club, we talked to a few, any that wanted to or could return this year are getting next year for half or less with same or better promotions from our end of it..
Any vids on youtube?

Old 06-14-2020, 06:01 AM   #42
ryanss22

Name: ryanss22
Member`s Gallery
Squizz- not sure on you tube. But some videos on the smoke n speed website. Can try to search them on you tube.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!to

Old 06-15-2020, 08:55 PM   #43
RSieck

Name: RSieck
Member`s Gallery
Well, one good thing, currently in the talks to reschedule 3-4 pulls this year. Some places we've never been to either. Our numbers will be really good I think.

But like many others have said, our sponsorship dollars will be way short.

Jeff, what did BSTP decide to do about memberships? They rolling them over or refunding? I know you guys just bought that LED sign trailer, so I know you have bills to pay as a club. Just curious how they're handling that after canceling the season.
www.ecitpa.net

Old 06-18-2020, 09:17 AM   #44
ramtough01

Name: ramtough01
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSieck View Post
Well, one good thing, currently in the talks to reschedule 3-4 pulls this year. Some places we've never been to either. Our numbers will be really good I think.

But like many others have said, our sponsorship dollars will be way short.

Jeff, what did BSTP decide to do about memberships? They rolling them over or refunding? I know you guys just bought that LED sign trailer, so I know you have bills to pay as a club. Just curious how they're handling that after canceling the season.
The memberships are being rolled over for next year. Unless people ask for the money back. And i forgot about the new sign trailer but from last meeting mad it sound like the club will be fine and the bank is working with them on anything if needed. Should see about renting it for some pulls

Ramtough | Teespring

Old 07-01-2020, 10:06 AM   #45
Sarafin

Name: Sarafin
Member`s Gallery
We're starting to get some pulls going out Northeast. Smoke and speeds been pulling in PA, MVPPL in NY has a pull July 10th.
Fingers crossed we get to keep rolling

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

3.0 Pull truck - 'Smokin' Rodent'

Old 07-08-2020, 11:17 PM   #46
ryanss22

Name: ryanss22
Member`s Gallery
MVPPL here in Central NY just got shut down by our ass-hole governor.. Can't have spectstors or "daily members" we tried every avenue we could think of. The other race tracks and drag straps are being shut down as well. Most every fsir has canceled. Yet this Friday when "stage 4" opens here. All mall's will be available to open back up... very frustrating when out door motor sports are shut down, but can congregate inside buildings in cities.. # Cuomohastogo

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!!to

Closed Thread