Wishing You

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
A Very Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays to All. We Wish You Peace, Good Health, Good Cheer & Prosperity in 2008.

To Our Servicemen and women we dedicate a Prayer

O loving and almighty God, bless the members of our armed forces and civilians as they perform the tasks of their calling for love of their country. Protect them from all harm and danger of body and soul; sustain and comfort those in areas of conflict and those at home, especially in their hours of loneliness, anxiety and worry. Prepare the dying for death and the living for your service. We give thanks for those who have died in this service, and remember their loved ones in their time of loss and grief. Give to all an understanding of your love for all humankind so that, relying on your aid, they may promote righteousness, honor and unity. Grant unto us and all nations a speedy, just and lasting peace, to the glory of your name and the coming of your kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2007 had it's ups and downs ... another notch, another glory. We face the coming year with enthusiasm and expectations! Embracing Life :rockwoot: http://cybernetnews.com/2007/12/12/merriam-websters-word-of-the-year-w00t/

We will be closed Christmas Day. We will open on December 26th to make sure that all toys are up and running. We will be closed on the 27th and will reopen on January 7th.

Our Best Wishes,
DJ & Vivian

Last edited:
Thank you Guys. I behaved well, as usual :shake: Got a lot of presents but my favorite is my tool belt. Sometimes I walk around and do things at the same time with my telephone headset on. I can carry everything I want, phone, cell phone, sometimes DJ's cell phone, notebook, pen, highlighter, etc. The hammer holder serves as a juice/water bottle holder. When I walk, the extra weight serves as a weight loss/muscle building program. Add to that my son, Eric's weight vest and walking the dog and I'll get all the excercise I need in about 20 minutes :wrong: :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back