EFI Update Thread

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I'll keep updating this thread when I receive updates from the efi crew. This is from Cindy of efi live as of yesterday.

I have an update for you all

Our licensing model is to change shortly to align with the changes that supporting multiple manufacturers brings. When Cummins support is released customers will be able to purchase the 'Cummins Diesel Tuning Add-On' which will cost US$399. There will also be a 'GM Tuning Add-On' product to cover the existing GM support, also priced at US$399.

Existing customers FlashScan V2 cables already include the 'GM Tuning Add-On' because that's all we support right now. New customers will have the option to choose which (or both) tuning support they wish to activate on the FlashScan V2 interface.

To tune a Cummins, you'll need FlashScan V2, currently $399, and the Cummins license $399.

To tune both Cummins and GM, you'll need FlashScan V2 and both licenses.

You'll be able to tune 2 vehicles out of the box, and purchase VIN licenses to tune additonal vehicles for $99.00. Currently FlashScan V2 can hold 221 licenses.

I spent some time with Ross earlier this week looking at the beta software for 06-07 CAN 5.9L and stopped counting when I reached 100 parameters. Ross is currently in New Zealand finalising the inital beta release which is now very VERY close.

Cheers
Cindy

Looks like I'll be looking for an 06 and up here shortly.

Keep up the awesome work.

I typed that on my X.

So this isnt out yet? I have a shop local to me claiming he has a beta version and can tune trucks as of 2 weeks ago.... Hmmmm

Oh trust me, I'd love to call him out on this, he's the baddest diesel tuner around he thinks. I'd love to deflat his sail alil bit/ Feed me some info lol

Oh trust me, I'd love to call him out on this, he's the baddest diesel tuner around he thinks. I'd love to deflat his sail alil bit/ Feed me some info lol

That's funny cause the beta testers are still waiting for the new firmware. Who is claiming they can tune CRs already?

:pop: :bs: I'm gonna bet out of all the tuners out there Fleeces or Idaho Rob will prob have the cummins whipped before anyone else, I know that Fleeces have a few trucks sittin waiting for the software then they will be hard at it!!:woohoo:

Back