LMM gauge setup

DirtyD12

About to get a LMM what do you guys recommend the casual gauge pillar pod or i thought about a much slicker look getting like an edge monitor CTS with EFI live? thought? pictures would be a big Help.!

You would choose that tiny little screen over a 7 inch double din screen? Pretty crazy I think, I had and sct touch screen extreme when my truck had the powerstroke and it had a 4 inch screen. I hated it cause there was no way to keep an eye on a tiny little screen while getting into it

You would choose that tiny little screen over a 7 inch double din screen? Pretty crazy I think, I had and sct touch screen extreme when my truck had the powerstroke and it had a 4 inch screen. I hated it cause there was no way to keep an eye on a tiny little screen while getting into it

Yup, all the way, CTS it much more versatile than a permanent double din radio job.

I myself like the traditional guages honestly but that video is a a friend of mine and his set up is pretty cool I think as far as on screen monitoring goes

We're talking about guages who needs to check dtc s all the time and also the only true way to relearn a trans is a true diag tool the edge is junk when it comes to that.

We're talking about guages who needs to check dtc s all the time and also the only true way to relearn a trans is a true diag tool the edge is junk when it comes to that.

Unless im wrong, Resetting the TAPS is a basic function and the TCM does all the work once it is commanded.

That HKS Display is cool, but the fact remains it does not do what the Insight does. Being able to clear DTCs on the fly is definitely handy.

Unless im wrong, Resetting the TAPS is a basic function and the TCM does all the work once it is commanded.

That HKS Display is cool, but the fact remains it does not do what the Insight does. Being able to clear DTCs on the fly is definitely handy.

My thoughts exactly, I still say CTS, and if the price for the HKS is what I saw online, I'm still saying CTS all the way

Because you're getting more for your money with a CTS, and is the HKS compatible with efi? Doubtful, which on lbz or lmm doesn't matter but LLY and lb7 it is yet another nice function.

Last edited:
Does anyone that has an LMM body style have any pics of there setup HKS or CTS or even traditional gauges just wanna get a feel for what i like on looks.

Back