Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Texas Diesel Shootout
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Lostnwalmart

Name: Lostnwalmart
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
November?

simple will there be one weather seems to be holding out. If i have the day off ill be there may race the jetta if I still have it
Originally Posted by Snedge View Post
Anybody that would not haul a dinosaur for an orphanage is no friend of mine.
To some people it's all about money. Geez
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
TXAustin

Name: TXAustin
Title: Cummins Junkie
Member`s Gallery
Me and some buddy's might come race Nov 4th then go to Willis for the dyno day the 5th.
[04.5 QCSB] Garmon Fat Shaft billet 48RE, 6" superlift, 37" Toyo M/T, XD Monsters, Super B Special/ S480 race cover, ATS twin pumps, II 200's, ARP, Smarty TNT/R, AirDog 150, Flex-a-Lite, 6" MBRP stacks, T&C Rail
Engine built by: Diesel Diagnostics
868hp/1584tq

Old 10-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
stonepusher

Name: stonepusher
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I heard there was one this coming weekend......don't know if its true or not?

Old 10-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
TXAustin

Name: TXAustin
Title: Cummins Junkie
Member`s Gallery
It's usually the first Friday of the month. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet.
[04.5 QCSB] Garmon Fat Shaft billet 48RE, 6" superlift, 37" Toyo M/T, XD Monsters, Super B Special/ S480 race cover, ATS twin pumps, II 200's, ARP, Smarty TNT/R, AirDog 150, Flex-a-Lite, 6" MBRP stacks, T&C Rail
Engine built by: Diesel Diagnostics
868hp/1584tq

Old 10-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
stonepusher

Name: stonepusher
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I thought they were the first Friday aswell but a buddy of mine said on the dmax forum that they were doing one this weekend. I would like to make the trip since I haven't been able to make one this year.
THANKS TO TRUCK SOURCE DIESEL

Old 10-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
MDW

Name: MDW
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Congrats to VMAX, and a big thanks to the rest of the TDS racers
With the 2011 Texas Diesel Shootout season wrapping up with October's race, I want to take a little time to offer my congratulations to Max Kirtley(VMAX) for winning the Texas Diesel Shootout Pro-Street Racing Series, and bringing home the $2,000 prize. I know he put a lot of work into his truck this year and had some challenges, but he always managed to make the race, and ran his fastest time ever at one of our races.

I also want to thank each and every racer that came out and joined us month after month for our "Pick'em Race" We always had a pretty diverse group of trucks month after month, and were always able to give the crowd a good race at the end of the night. They weren't always the fastest, but we had some real close races.

A special thanks should also go out to Royal Purple Raceway for their hospitality and their willingness to always accommodate us at our monthly race. They always gave us out own staging lanes, and made sure we got plenty of airtime from the track announcer.

All in all, I would consider this year a success and hope we are able to continue next year with the same support we got this year.

Y'all be safe and keep the shiny side up.

Curtis Harris
Texas Diesel Shootout Race Director.

Nothing stopping you from racing anyway. We hope to have Max's truck ready for testing by then.

Closed Thread