tug setups

Tires of choice....Nitto Mud grapplers, maybe the trail grapplers.
Weight placement is so tricky to get figured out, weight of truck, length of traction bars, height of truck, location of hitch, where the hitch is pulling off of.

I'll get some pics of my wagon up as soon as I can.

planning on putting front ladder bars on the toyota just wondering if making the suspension too stiff might cause it to not work as well it doesnt seem to hop right now and dont want to change that but dont want it to start chucking u joints either

You can just try clamping them down. I'm going to try running my blocks in the rear. Right now my truck sits level or my the front is just a tick higher, but when I pull the front lifts higher then my hook point, so i'm going to raise the rear about 3-4 and still have about 1-2 inches of travel with the bumpstops.....Hopefully i'll try it sat at Lima

with my 97 the rear was set solid, and the front passenger side was set solid, but i had around 1700ibs in the bed and 12 or 1300 on the nose.

with my 79 im still playing the weight game. i have the rear set up solid again , took the bump stop out for clark county and it bounced so bad you could see daylight under the tires. so im back to solid all the way around. I have recently lowered my ladder bars about 10 inches to lay them almost flat, to try a different weight transfer. i think my biggest thing now is tires

I'm running my traction bars for the rear right around 8ft long, that puts me close to 5-10 degrees off level.

And no go for sat, front locker won't do anything so....done till i get that fixed

A couple pics of the Wagon, the broken hitch is one that was "unbreakable".....yea....he hasn't welded anything else of mine. And my tire of choice!!

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg