Guitar Pickers and SDX 2013

I spotted the squirrel pit side last night.

....and didn't come say hi.... :bang Shame on you. :D

We had a small guitar pickin' at the Drury sat night. It was fun. There were a few that "might" have had a bit much to drink...but I won't name all the names.

If anyone sees a Black Fender guitar with a white comp dex sticker on it, beat the person holding it with a pipe wrench until next to death and return the guitar to the rightful owner.

Thats what I get for being an idiot. I guess I have a good reason to go pick up a new guitar. Regaurdless, I had a good time and it was nice to see everyone again.

At this exact moment in time, you are like Edward passed out in the lobby chair since 6 am hands. LOL. I tried to wake you but you are so done with today.

I was on a stakeout. I was using the "Edward passed out in the lobby chair since 6 a.m." look as my cover.

I was on a stakeout. I was using the "Edward passed out in the lobby chair since 6 a.m." look as my cover.

Dude. That wasn't a cover. I hit you in the arm about 10 times. I was worried you were even breathing. Then you moved and moaned and I told the housekeeper you were fine and that I'd be back in an hour to check on ya. LOL

I've already searched the interwebs for lost-n-found. No luck.

I spotted Jory at the pulls Saturday night but never made it down to introduce myself. Though you did turn around and wave at the guy sitting next to me lol

I spotted Jory at the pulls Saturday night but never made it down to introduce myself. Though you did turn around and wave at the guy sitting next to me lol

So you were sitting next to a great big bastard with a cute wife that goes by Howling on here? LOL

Dude. That wasn't a cover. I hit you in the arm about 10 times. I was worried you were even breathing. Then you moved and moaned and I told the housekeeper you were fine and that I'd be back in an hour to check on ya. LOL

I've already searched the interwebs for lost-n-found. No luck.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. While we are on the topic, I would be willing to pay 250 doll hairs to the person that leads me to the wiener neck that borrowed my guitar this weekend.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. While we are on the topic, I would be willing to pay 250 doll hairs to the person that leads me to the wiener neck that borrowed my guitar this weekend.

You need a roadie to take care of your stuff if your gonna get so chitfaced. :Cheer:

Last edited:
Even my girl (4 at the time) knows that if you are going to pass out.....always keep your hand on your guitar. :hehe:

388681_2683441079876_130993747_n.jpg

I couldn't help myself. LOL

You mean the 475 pounds of sugar in the 350 pound, hot pink, spandex tank top?

:hehe: That was ....well.....awful!

You are very well correct:hehe: I was between the him and Howling apparently. I felt like a little guy.:lolly:

Back