The New DJ's

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi,

The past couple of months were difficult for us cause it seemed like Murphy moved next door. If anything could happen it would and at the worst possible time. Aside from that, DJ's had grown very quickly and we were simply overwhelmed. As many of you know, we are a Momma & Poppa shop. We try to help everyone, as best we can and pride ourselves in giving you undivided attention.

I know it sounds crazy but back in May, we planned to bring everything up-to-date by answering every request in-house before we could take on any more business. That kept us from the forums because you can come in here and spend a whole day just looking around.

We have restructured and re-organized. CBSuperduty has been working on further updating products on our online store and DJ has two projects that he has been diligently working on.

I want to thank everyone for their patience in our getting it together. I realize some of you decided not to wait and we understand completely.

Laz, our oldest son, has joined DJ's and will be on here soon to introduce himself.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful day,
Vivian

Glad to hear things are coming around! If I/we can do anything please don't hesitate to ask. Look forward to seeing everyone again in Gainesville if not before.

Hi Pete,

Long time no speak. As a matter of fact, yes, we do need you to help us with something.

You were going to send us a FICM to tune for you. DJ has a hard time charging for something that doesn't give a benefit worth the expense and in his mind it's iffy. Can you send us the FICM, try it for a month and give us the results?

Hi Daniel, or should I say "Dad"

Thanks,
Vivian

Hi Pete,

Long time no speak. As a matter of fact, yes, we do need you to help us with something.

You were going to send us a FICM to tune for you. DJ has a hard time charging for something that doesn't give a benefit worth the expense and in his mind it's iffy. Can you send us the FICM, try it for a month and give us the results?

Hi Daniel, or should I say "Dad"

Thanks,
Vivian

Sure! I will send it out this week.

Thank you Bryan. It is always a pleasure!

For those of you who don't know my long lost Son ..... Lance. Lance is a puller/tugger and he drives a Ford. Yes, a Ford. DJ's is sponsoring Lance and Team Eliminator. Lance, why don't you tell us about your accomplishments?

Thanks,
Vivian

:rockwoot:thanks for the new tunes vivian.i emailed the other day,and recieved the next day just after lunch.i must say the looney wild is an improvement over the older looney, i was running.fast service is something you dont get in this day and age.now if it would just quit raining.thanks again for the fast service.:woohoo:

Hey DJ & Viv! Good to see you guys back! Gainesville is gonna be great, can't wait to get together with you guys again :)

Thank you Nick, it is always a pleasure to say "hello".

I have to confess, Robin is one of my favorite people in the world and Katy too!!!! It will be great to see you guys again! and you too Chris!!!!

Thanks,
Vivian

Back