2012 Super Stock Thread

Gary, do you think they will let us T/T Thursday the 23rd? Like last year? 3 days of track time would be awesome!!:rockwoot:

Gary, do you think they will let us T/T Thursday the 23rd? Like last year? 3 days of track time would be awesome!!:rockwoot:

Yes sir, normal test and tune on Thursday Feb.23rd. And I want to add something for the 6.4 and 6.7 Fords, factory twins for the 6.4 and air to water intercooling for the 6.7's. As long as it came from the factory it's cool. Gary

Can't wait last year was awesome hopefully with the outlaw races being put in the mix it will get even better.

We needed ALOT more people in the stands. We need to have it on a weekend when nothing is going on, Florida is about Mud, plain and simple, when there is a mud event everyone is going there and that is some of why we didn't have many people. And it needs to be put out to the general public more. For most of you guy's that are used to the Midwestern States where its a "Build it and they will come" type of place, it isn't like that down here, I've seen that with sled pulling and thats why they pull 6-8 times a year instead of 6-8 times a week like the midwest...

Well when i was at garys an interesting offer came up that could potentialy bring a lot of people to the event. Ill let gary announce it if he wants but if they guy only comes through with HALF of the people that he said then the stands will be PACKED.

If you had events in North Dakota I'd be there! LOL

I'm stationed too from everything to go. I'd love to hit every east coast race though.

Count me in for Bradenton 2.6 super stock. Whole reason Im building the truck, I think the class will continue to grow, I also plan on driving mine daily, the perfect class in my eyes.

Back