Tags?

I agree they could be fun and funny but most were a bit over the top. The worst part was people could talk trash and hide behind them. Now if they got something to say they have to man up and grow a sack.

I agree... They didn't bother me at all...Haters will always be there talking behind your back...

But only respect can be earned through Owning what you say and not hiding behind a "Tag"!

Either way ...Doesn't matter

Only reason I noticed it was I was starting to enjoy the tags in one thread and kept checking for new one's haha.

i agree they could be fun and funny but most were a bit over the top. The worst part was people could talk trash and hide behind them. Now if they got something to say they have to man up and grow a sack.

i agree 100%!!!

Although I got a kick out of some of them, I agree it was a good move. I quit sending links of cool diesel threads to people at my church who are into diesels because I was begining to be embarrased to be associated with some of the crap folks typed in the tags. I like fun and games as much as the next guy, but some of them were just plain stupid. $.02

Great move mods IMO.

Although I got a kick out of some of them, I agree it was a good move. I quit sending links of cool diesel threads to people at my church who are into diesels because I was begining to be embarrased to be associated with some of the crap folks typed in the tags. I like fun and games as much as the next guy, but some of them were just plain stupid. $.02

Great move mods IMO.
I'll agree with Jory, some were getting a little out there.

I just tagged all the threads with Wade spouting off wade = stupid:hehe:

It was a unanimous decision to Axe them. If everyone was able to see who posted them it would be different. Most people wouldn't have the Sack to post a tag if they thought others could see who did it.

Later Tags!

It was a unanimous decision to Axe them. If everyone was able to see who posted them it would be different. Most people wouldn't have the Sack to post a tag if they thought others could see who did it.

Later Tags!

Some of us would:D

I'm just glad I got a tag of my own before they got axed....how else would I know I was to start raping dogs??

Chris:hehe:

Back