i peeled the pillar decal off

dieselbeef

dick doggin
wtf can i use to get the f'n glue off. that chit is misery...friggin peeled off the btm of the pillar so i heatgunned the rest off and now the glue is on there...

dammit looks like ****..but i do like it w/o the sticker between the windows

:thankyou2:

goof off didnt even touch it....wd 40..that glue laughed at it...i even tried naptha...im going to continue on with debaging it so i need some help

eraser wheel is probly gonna be the next attempt...

I had some details guys take mine off. I wasn't painting it though, so I told them if it didn't matter too much if they got a little rough with it.........and they went a little deep in a few spots. They were sweating and frustrated when I came to pick it up!

try some 3M adhesive remover. When i removed my badges and door molding i tried using goo gone to get the **** off, didnt phase it. I bought some 3M stuff and the nasty adhesive strip fell off as soon as i sprayed it.

When I did mine, I used Awesome brand degreaser and a microfiber cloth, or you may try 90% rubbing alcohol.

the eraser wheel worked perfect..didnt even hafta peel it forst....those things are the best ever...for 25 bucks ill buy another ina second..friggin awesome..

i did the one side in about 15 mins and another 15 to polish it....took me an hr to peel the other side with a paint gun..

i got the ticket now..i debadged it too since it was so easy...

I've used chem tool, brake clean, alcohol, etc... It all works the same. Wipe clean with a paper towel.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

wtf can i use to get the f'n glue off. that chit is misery...friggin peeled off the btm of the pillar so i heatgunned the rest off and now the glue is on there...

dammit looks like ****..but i do like it w/o the sticker between the windows

:thankyou2:

Can you use a heat gun to take the badges off on the door. Such as the 2500 an Cummins c? Trucks a 07 so no holes behind them right, its just a big sticker?

Does anyone have a picture of a decently cleaned up and debadged truck so I can get an idea if I want to do this to mine? LOL

Back