North Georgia Fall Dyno Day

Sponsorship update!

Current Sponsors

1. Black's Diesel Performance (Adairsville, GA)
2. Spartan Diesel Technolgies (Hendersonville, NC)
3. MBRP Performance Exhaust
4. Motorsports Supply (Greg Hogue)
5. Dodd's Carpet (Adairsville, GA)
6. Findlay Roofing (Marietta, GA)
7. MBS Diesel Performance (Knoxville, TN)

Man, you are gonna need some new shocks after all the BUMPS you've been taking!!!

Just kidding, but aren't we still a long way off to be bumping this often???

Yea, just trying to at least keep it on the first page. It was the last thread on the first page when I bumped it. It was good meeting you up at TS by the way Chris. You still wanting to do a shoot of my buddies Kelderman lifted 6.4?

That's not too far from my house. When it gets closer I'll see about making a pull for the Ferds, although the 6.4's represent just fine on their own.

Be good just to shoot the sh*t with ole Dunbar if nothing else.

Yea, just trying to at least keep it on the first page. It was the last thread on the first page when I bumped it. It was good meeting you up at TS by the way Chris. You still wanting to do a shoot of my buddies Kelderman lifted 6.4?

I like meeting and hanging out with diesel guys, in all the coverage I do they are some of the coolest guys I meet!!!

I'm up for shooting anything... Did I see his truck, or is it one you were telling me about? Sorry, but I see so many trucks it gets silly trying to remember... Wait the fuzz is clearing, was it a tan/gold new model truck???

I like meeting and hanging out with diesel guys, in all the coverage I do they are some of the coolest guys I meet!!!

I'm up for shooting anything... Did I see his truck, or is it one you were telling me about? Sorry, but I see so many trucks it gets silly trying to remember... Wait the fuzz is clearing, was it a tan/gold new model truck???

Yea, its like a stone gray/green color with the tan bottom. It was sitting backed up to the sled pull track. You actually talked to me when you first walked up and then you got my buddies phone number that owns it so yall could setup a photo shoot somewhere around the Chattanooga.

Yea, its like a stone gray/green color with the tan bottom. It was sitting backed up to the sled pull track. You actually talked to me when you first walked up and then you got my buddies phone number that owns it so yall could setup a photo shoot somewhere around the Chattanooga.

OK that's what I was thinking... remind me again once we get some good weather again and we can shoot it...

Dyno Day Sponsor List

1. Black's Diesel Performance - $200 toward high horsepower Cummins (sole Cummins sponsor)
2. Spartan Diesel Technologies - $100 toward high horsepower Power Stroke
3. DP-Tuner - $100 toward high horsepower Power Stroke
4. Georgia Diesel - $200 toward high horsepower Duramax (sole Duramax sponsor)
5. MBS Diesel Performance - Knoxville, TN
6. MBRP Performance Exhaust - T-shirt and hat giveaway for all dyno competitors
7. FASS - Platinum Edition Lift Pump for high horsepower truck (Cummins, Duramax, Power Stroke combined)
8. Greg Hogue - $300 gift certificate for high fuel only truck (Cummins, Duramax, Power Stroke combined)
9. Findlay Roofing - Marietta, GA
10. Cole's Pool Supply - Calhoun/Cartersville, GA

Dyno:

We are hoping to have the dyno rolling by 9:00 A.M. saturday morning. All dyno competitors will get an MBRP hat and MBRP T-shirt. David Dunbar's dyno will be used and the cost will be $80 for three runs.

Pay outs are as follows:

Highest horsepower Duramax, Power Stroke, and Cummins will each take home $200. Highest horsepower truck on fuel will take home a $300 gift certificate from Greg Hogue that goes towards a Nitrous Express kit. High horsepower truck overall will take home a FASS Platinum Series lift pump.

Lunch:

We are having Dub's BBQ from Calhoun, GA provide us with a BBQ lunch courtesy of Findlay Roofing out of Marietta, GA. Lunch will most likely start around 12:00.

We hope to see a lot of you guys out there! It is going to be a fun time for sure!

Back