Mach 10's??

8UPRACIN

Any news on when the BIG ones are gonna be out yet? I'm needing more fuel for this season to help with my new setup.

Chris

Still working on those, but time is limited. The newest "Mach AF" injectors are already shipping, but they only cover to the 1.6 to 2 sizes. The initial release was for Oct 2010, but that was pushed back after some dimension changes.

Mach 10's

Sitting on my hands like a hyperactive A.D.D 6 yr old with ants in his pants "lol" for some Mach 7/8/9/10 AF injectors.

10's are not ready, but the all new Mach 4, 5, 6, and 7 are here. I cant put any together right now, but have the schedule clearing up in the coming weeks.

The new Mach 4-7 has more improvements over the new Mach 1.6.

A fully carbon coated pintle is one of the MAJOR changes. It is also lighter by a good margin VS the older Mach 4-7. The pintle speed is faster than ***ANY*** injector out there now. This also virtually eliminates wear on the pintle tip. A major wear area on the 24VP nozzles of the past.

Let me know when they are ready. The Mach 6+'s in my 02 have done really well, but I would like to try the new technology. The Mach 6+'s have been in the truck for about 1,800 1/4 mile passes, and over 170,000 miles. Kinda hate to mess with something that has worked so well, for so long. Patty is racing the 02 now, and she is feeling a little left out, with the 05 getting all the attention.

Paul

10's are not ready, but the all new Mach 4, 5, 6, and 7 are here. I cant put any together right now, but have the schedule clearing up in the coming weeks.

The new Mach 4-7 has more improvements over the new Mach 1.6.

A fully carbon coated pintle is one of the MAJOR changes. It is also lighter by a good margin VS the older Mach 4-7. The pintle speed is faster than ***ANY*** injector out there now. This also virtually eliminates wear on the pintle tip. A major wear area on the 24VP nozzles of the past.

I prob only need the 7s LOL, Ill be contacting a vendor, thanks

Back