Best conversion parts and tcm tuning

Smoking S

Who has the best conversion parts? Destroked or DCS? DCS is about half the price. Also any insight on tcm tuning on the 6.0?

There is a guy in California, Tom is his name, that can do them and make every thing work just like oem, or even better. He is a mechanical engineer. give him a call.
(760) 758-2836

On the conversion parts I like the destroked parts better, but there is a lot of people that seem to like Fordcummins just as well.

Tom, PM me a little bit ago and told me he could program 4r100 trans also. That is the trans I have.

Anyway to get around redoing the driveshafts? What about thoughts on changing the torque converter? Truck is a 2004 f-350 with a bale bed, putting a low mile 97 12 valve in it. Just plan to grind the fuel plate in the pump, so nothing crazy on power.

How are you going to get away from doing the driveshafts? Are going to move the engine forward and use electric fans?

I went with a 1600 stall triple disk from Phil. I'm having my shafts fixed. No sense in cutting corners. 45$ to shorten rear 145$ to lengthen front. However I think they sell a new carrier bearing bracket that allows you to retain factory shafts

I have a 5r110 behind a 24 valve and running ford PCM. Can Tom tune the factory PCM? It is real close but could use a little tuning. Thanks

I can attest that tom knows his stuff. He does not cut any corners and does it the right way, no work arounds.

You'd have to talk to him but I think he'll have to come to you.

Been Waiting to reply to this one as Tom and I have been in the middle of a pay pal dispute. This joker is a real piece of work and, imo, has zero idea what he's doing. Every thing he told me seemed contradictory. Also, while I'm not the smartest guy on here by any stretch, I still hate his greater than thou attitude and his need to explain every little detail to me like I'm a child. You're not talking to my grandma here, Tom.

Read post #97

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/cummins-conversions-shop-talk-tools-fabrication/#/forumsite/20661/topics/1161714

Been Waiting to reply to this one as Tom and I have been in the middle of a pay pal dispute. This joker is a real piece of work and, imo, has zero idea what he's doing. Every thing he told me seemed contradictory. Also, while I'm not the smartest guy on here by any stretch, I still hate his greater than thou attitude and his need to explain every little detail to me like I'm a child. You're not talking to my grandma here, Tom.

Read post #97
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/cummins-conversions-shop-talk-tools-fabrication/1161714-2006-f-250-6-0-12v-conversion-lots-pics-9.html

Back