Airdog II 165 cummins to powerstroke swap?

cmont58

Yankee
I have a heck of a deal to pick up an ADII 165 pump that is pulled of a 2008 6.7 liter cummins. My question is how far can you adjust the pressure on the dodge versions of the pumps? I'm assuming that all the pump motors are the same its just differences in the regulators. Does anyone know if you can get a different spring for in the regulator so that I can adjust it up to 60psi or so? I was going to post this in the sponsors section but it didn't seem like it was traveled very much. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I think you can call Airdog. There are different spring kits for the regulator i believe.

On edit

A friend of mine changed one over. He called Airdogs customer service and they sold him the parts he needed for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
I believe in order to change the pressure that much you need to change the spring inside the internal regulator. When I tried adjusting mine using the adjusting screw I could only get a difference of about +/- 2.5 psi.

I don't think the pumps will last very long running that kind of pressure from what I have heard, no personal experience but supposedly those pumps don't like that much pressure.

Back