01BACummins

Why do half of the Colorado members have to be douche bags? My state is starting to get a terrible name for itself.

The Nebraska boys don't even have the balls to join CompD. So I kind of feel your pain.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

I don't understand why everybody puts up with that TravisG's BS... He's such an arse. I'm with you BA.

At least your state doesn't have a phrase associated with it. Maybe I'm just being sensitive ON THE MOUNTAIN.

Tru dat! But please donkt call it my state...I just live here, temporarily. Sorry if I misspelled that Pinky! LOL

Epically post by a dumb phone.

My cummins is BA what do you drive a powerjoke? And Reiff Diesel I have heard of you I would suggest updating your website and get some products on there if that was my website I would be embarrassed.

Thanks BRE its retarded I'm just saying whats up to everybody and hows it going.

Oh man I understand. Him and several others are always jack wagons. Never understood why they have to be Internet bad a$$es. The way I see it is we are all here for diesel trucks.

So does your truck roll any coal with those 200's??

24260868_zpsf1e1b0d0.jpg

Ford diesel girl I suggest going back to the kitchen and making your man a sandwich. Yes that is a sexist joke and no you don't have to tell me.

Ford diesel girl I suggest going back to the kitchen and making your man a sandwich. Yes that is a sexist joke and no you don't have to tell me.

Well aren't you cute? Did you come up with that one on your own? Careful, rubbing two brain cells together repeatedly like you do may overheat them! Keep trying, little buddy! ;) Put your helmet back on and get a new box of crayons!

With the 200's and the comp on it rolls like no other, Bandimere speedway had to wait 30 seconds for the track to clear after I went down the track.

Back