Auction

2Tone12V

Wanting to auction off 2-3 AirDog II units to help the Bradenton race. Winning bidder can recieves the AirDog II of their choice. Money will be paid to wrongway to help fund the prizes and expenses of the race.

Moderators, is it within the rules to do such a thing? Start an auction and put a deadline on it. Winning bidder on that date wins pump? They can post their bid on the pump for all to see.

I see when I back spaced and reworded what I was saying. I left a word in there. Hooked on phonics didn't work for me. I'll wait for the go ahead from the mods and get the show on the road.

Phil, your avatar is creepy!! Thank you Anthony and Airdog for your support. I can't wait until the race gets here! Everyone is gonna have a great time, I'm sure of it.

We can do an AirDog II 165 of choice and an AirDog II 200 of choice. I'll post the starting bid at the top. ANYONE can bid. All bids must be posted in the thread. We will run it for 1 week. So the cut off is next Monday at 8 AM! 8:01 am bids don't counts. I'll start a new thread in the AirDog forum.

Back