New and Improved Beans Diesel Sump

Do these have a screen or some kind of pre pump filter built in since airdog has no filter before pump

What is the center diameter of the thick gasket? I need to know if it will cover these holes drilled with the sump I have now.

Those are awesome... One day when I get my truck paid off and start fuggin with it, these will be on my list!

Erik whats the star that goes inside the tank made of? Wonderin how hard a guy would hafta sinch it down to make a good hold and seal on a steel tank in my obs chevy?

Where is the best place to install? Fwd, center or aft on the tank?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Erik whats the star that goes inside the tank made of? Wonderin how hard a guy would hafta sinch it down to make a good hold and seal on a steel tank in my obs chevy?
It is made from Aluminum. Haven't installed one in a steel tank yet but i'd imagine it would be good to go as long as you mounted it on a flat spot so it will seal up with the oring.
Where is the best place to install? Fwd, center or aft on the tank?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

On dodges we usually put them directly underneath of the stock pickup, but ideally that flattest lowest spot on the tank works perfect.

Here's a flat black sump we just did to match this excursions paint job. We're doing a full engine/trans build on this 7.3L

0E2DC357-BAB5-42CA-AC34-EAD0C7199D84-1751-000002E4E6D404C7_zps37f53601.jpg

62575D54-82F1-42FA-A5F5-1B7FF1537644-1751-000002E4D362D216_zpsa1fe711c.jpg

Last edited:
Hhmm, well its this sump er somethin like it or a fuel cell... I like the sump, cheaper and a little less intrusive but dont know about how well itd grab the steel and stay sealed. Thanks for the time and help

Back