seneca mo.. limited class.......

this was my 2nd pull.. but 1st in the 15mph stuff.. did not care much for it.... i am the kind that wants to just floor it and go.. but..i was in 2nd gear and 8 mph..i know now 2nd gear is out.. 3rd or 4th.. will be next choice.. ... i didnt want to break speed.. but.. now i know.. ....and .. my mix was a lil off tooo.... that will be cleared up .. by neosho mo.. in a couple of weeks... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t593kb0TSnY

if you pull and we can get anouther truck or 2 to pull.... they mite give us a class of are own.... big maybe tho

IMO too much work.

i still believe a 2wd with a 30" hitch and good setup will be in the winnings against like power 4wd.

i was 3 potition off last firday:bang

i tried to get in the 8500 class with a 30 inch hitch.... they teched me inn.... then told me that i did not want to pull with them.... i told the hell i dont... i ant skeered... so they put me in the 26 inch and the limited class.... 15mph ... and man..... it different...but.. if we get enuff trucks there... they will think about it.. they said... so ... hopen... it will come around one day...

i tried to get in the 8500 class with a 30 inch hitch.... they teched me inn.... then told me that i did not want to pull with them.... i told the hell i dont... i ant skeered... so they put me in the 26 inch and the limited class.... 15mph ... and man..... it different...but.. if we get enuff trucks there... they will think about it.. they said... so ... hopen... it will come around one day...

they are limiting ground speed or wheel speed to 15mph?

sounds like some farm tractor rules not truck rules :bang

whos the organition that is putting it on?

The original class was an unlimited single. All that was in that class was a few that had some 2.6. I ran a 2.8 and a 3.0 in the class for a few hooks towards the end of the season. It didn't seem fair as with the sled that we hook to you would see a large distance between the trucks, it is a drop pan sled, but it isn't very heavy. There were pulls where there would be 2 or 3 trucks at the 350 mark and the stocker trucks would be at the 200 mark. My opinion that is pretty intimidating. So the organization decided to start a class geared more towards the stock trucks. This was their attempt. It is an ok class, hopefully they can get it up to a 20 or 25mph class or even just a 2.6 class or something.

The word I heard today was that you need 4 trucks to get a class Curtis. That also goes for twins. I also heard theres talk of a class to put the zstroken and the roarks etc... in and leaving the 8500lb class for the guys that have a 2.6. Not really sure what there trying to do to me it sound like the 15mph will be for guys with just a box or injectors. Im going to Cassville tonight ill find out more and let you guys know.

The word I heard today was that you need 4 trucks to get a class Curtis. That also goes for twins. I also heard theres talk of a class to put the zstroken and the roarks etc... in and leaving the 8500lb class for the guys that have a 2.6. Not really sure what there trying to do to me it sound like the 15mph will be for guys with just a box or injectors. Im going to Cassville tonight ill find out more and let you guys know.

You mean a fuel only class??

I am hoping to make the Neosho pull. Hope to get my hitch out of the shop first of the week and get it welded up. It will be my first pull. Hope I make more than 20 feet. I am totally clueless on what to expect out of my truck. How many 2 wheelers plan on being there?

Back