Our collection

Chris, what’s going on with the Jeep collection? Good friend of mine is a Rumpke driver up your way and he said the collection has been growing out front.

Definitely goofy enough for your collection! You still have the other scraper setup?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/391073405354208/
38e7ce84bf1551b784b85362d76c876a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Too normal people yeah, but those boys do have a litt of everything, if its cool enough!

We're not picky by any means, but we are partial to a few brands.

That's a neat one though, elevating scraper on one that age is different!
Chris

Which one of you guys is/was involved with the Dirty Sally pulling tractor? Seen it in a video, looked like it had something that looked like Mayer or Meyer ag equipment on it.

No, it was ours. But they should have bought it.:lolly: It ended up going to North Dakota.

No thanks, have a 4w-305 that is a boat anchor, don't need another one just because it says 8550. I wouldn't have given half what you got for that tractor, so it's a good thing it's going where it's going.

Those things are too hard to keep parts to keep them running anymore.

Which one of you guys is/was involved with the Dirty Sally pulling tractor? Seen it in a video, looked like it had something that looked like Mayer or Meyer ag equipment on it.

That is one of the mechanics that works for my Uncle at Mayer AG Equipment. Andy Batrelle, his family has been pulling Dirty Sally (and Dirty Sally's Alchoholic Sister) for years. I believe Andy's dad pulled it and farmed with it back in the 70's. Other than finding him some parts for it over the years, or my Brother hauling it on occasion for him, that's about as far as we are involved.

We try to keep our distance from tractor pulling, that's a slippery slope. We prefer to just collect them.
Chris

Back