Edge insight with vp44 trucks?????

bling

has anyone used the insight on a vp truck for data logging. what parameters can it see. I had a snap-on tool on mine once and it can read quite a bit of engine data but im not gonna spend 2500 bucks on it. seems like the insight may be a cheaper alternative for data logging. Was curious if any one has had any experience with it.

I have one, these are the parameters that you will read without adding any of the EAS sensors.

Accel Pedal Position, Battery Temp, Battery Voltage, Boost, Calculated Load, Corrected Speed, Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Speed, Fuel Level, Gear, Intake Air Temp, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Throttle Position, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Vehicle Speed

I have one, these are the parameters that you will read without adding any of the EAS sensors.

Accel Pedal Position, Battery Temp, Battery Voltage, Boost, Calculated Load, Corrected Speed, Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Speed, Fuel Level, Gear, Intake Air Temp, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Throttle Position, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Vehicle Speed

these are the exact same parameters you see with a snap on tool. But you will only see 16lbs of boost with the comp box because of the map senser piggy back

what are the eas sensors you mentioned.

Back