3000rwhp

5.30's out of a dually, damn, imagine if that setup was in a lighter single cab.

What does that thing 60ft?

Thanks!! Yes we did ucc22, made several major mistakes or bad call's, cost me alot, but overall it went well.

I think you guys did great for your first year. Especially building a motor that can take that many back to back hits on the dyno, I think thats more impressive than zieglers smack.

I think you guys did great for your first year. Especially building a motor that can take that many back to back hits on the dyno, I think thats more impressive than zieglers smack.

Thank you! we held our heads high, we made a few mistakes or bad calls but we learned a lot. and we completed the event with minor destruction. Excited for next year!!

I completely agree! Those back to back to back to back to back pulls is a statement to how well of an engine you and the team build.

Did I miss one back to back? Was it 6 pulls?

I completely agree! Those back to back to back to back to back pulls is a statement to how well of an engine you and the team build.

Did I miss one back to back? Was it 6 pulls?

Thanks!, Ya it was 6 pulls, learned a lot, hoping to try again in aug

Back