Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Cat unless you want to go through a few to find a good one. Almost every set of Delphi’s someone has brought had at least one bad one in the set. Have had zero luck with CDS reman or Diesel Controls. Only bad cat injectors I’ve got come in a Platinum kit, usually one of those fails in the first month. If you are looking for 10R8501’s good luck.
Ditto. I remember about 15ish years ago we had a flat out epidemic of bad reman fuel injectors coming from Mexico. They were literally contaminated with sand. LOL After that nightmare got straightened out they've been very good. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for in this case.

Ditto. I remember about 15ish years ago we had a flat out epidemic of bad reman fuel injectors coming from Mexico. They were literally contaminated with sand. LOL After that nightmare got straightened out they've been very good. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for in this case.
Interesting. VW was voiding warranties on fuel systems about that same time. Coincidence that the cars were assembled in Mexico and had sediment in the canisters.

That was about the time cat was selling pre-corroded wiring harnesses too.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

8945411039f9b2de8b523e103326e945.jpg

Ok which one of you mf’ers drives this?

What idiot would put those stacks and that sticker on a Kenworth? Curious if it has window chops and a shifter extension, but probably I probably already know.

Lmao, I forgot you euro fuks can’t drive manual transmissions. You don’t have options there? I could have got Meritor, Eaton or Allison, maybe Finland should step up.
None of those cant take the torque of factory stock swedish engines. Thats why they make their own gearboxes.

Hey Cody, know anyone or anywhere I can find a decent 3406 B-C? Have one in an old dump truck that spun a main, need to replace it.

Chris

None of those cant take the torque of factory stock swedish engines

Completely off the subject.

Speaking of Sweden. I've been reading a lot recently on Viking history, it's really cool, but I'm glad I didn't live in those times. Just brutal.
Are your roots in Sweden (Scandinavia)? I'm only asking/assuming because Leif is part of your username. You could you be descended from Leif Erikson ?

Completely off the subject.

Speaking of Sweden. I've been reading a lot recently on Viking history, it's really cool, but I'm glad I didn't live in those times. Just brutal.
Are your roots in Sweden (Scandinavia)? I'm only asking/assuming because Leif is part of your username. You could you be descended from Leif Erikson ?

I’m going out on a limb and say R.Lee can describe Leiffi the best.

The best part of you ran down the crack of your mamas ass | FULL METAL JACKET - YouTube

Can anyone give me some specs on a Cat 20R-5225? I have a Garrett center section with a part number 451357-15 stamped into it. All I can find is that it is a Cat center section. Looking to get it rebuilt, but I am thinking it maybe a Frankenstein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPro Software is a cutting-edge software solution designed to streamline and optimize business operations. This innovative software offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features that enable businesses to manage their operations with ease and efficiency. With JPro Software, businesses can automate their workflows, track their performance metrics, and gain valuable insights into their operations. The software is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor it to their specific needs and requirements. It is also user-friendly, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and utilize its features. JPro Software is a reliable and secure solution that ensures the confidentiality and integrity of business data. It is a must-have tool for businesses looking to enhance their productivity, efficiency, and profitability.

Better dodge that ban hammer.

Back