vp44 Testers

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
Well the shop won't warranty my pump due to my wire tap but they'll test it for $150. Problem is is that I've gotta ship the pump off so I'm looking for a local place to put the pump on the bench and test it. Any of yall know where I can do that? I don't even know what to type in on google to search for it. The pump shop is thinking that the electronics are going bad or something along those lines. Said they've seen the ohm's from the wire tap cause some screwy things but it's hit and miss. And figures I'd be the hit one.

Tyler I believe their is a injection company up their off of 21 in bryan? I believe bodie armstrong told me about that place. If not try M&D off of beltway 8.

There's a place in Shreveport called Vaughan & Busch that we've always used for our tractors and medium duty trucks. I dont know if they do VP's though. They send you a new pump and you send in your core and they only charge you for the parts needed to fix it.

Just to get it flow tested, or to get the electronics on it tested out?

Do they got chips and stuff on those VP44s, or are the calculations all performed in the external black box?

Back