homemade twins idea's

rob383

just looking for some idea's on twin's. not looking for the baddest truck around just looking for something that will tow good and go decent would like some ideas on injectors with nice power but little smoke. what would be a good 2nd turbo to go with stock hx-35, i have a 5-spd 97 truck with 4.10's sb clutch, gauges, ats exh manifold, timed at 16 deg, 3k gsk, afe intake and 4in exh in to 5in stacks. thanks for any input, robert

Im looking at an hx-35/ht3b set up too. Those seem to have the best of both worlds, good cooling and the ability to make some realy good HP! Plus if you look just right a lot of guys are selling ht3b's cheap!

There's a thousand HT3B's on eBay for $178.00.

I think it's legit... If you can trust vendors out of ????, ????? China. LOL

i did see a ht3b in the for sale. what exh housing size would be good. think it was for sale for 300 out of n.y.
i like the s400 seen some on v8's and they fly. looks like it would put a car in the 9's pretty easy and at 600.00 not a bad price.
any suggestions on injectors.
thanks for the reply's
i also have a nos system for cars and bought a fan spray nozzle and want to put it on my truck. was wondering were is the best place to put it the intake at the motor or before the turbo in the inlet. it will be jetted with .035 pill for 50hp.

Back