New Website Is Live!!

Best price I have seen for 12v arp 625s! Figured I'd get one of your new sumps while I was at it. Thanks, site was easy to use.

Best price I have seen for 12v arp 625s! Figured I'd get one of your new sumps while I was at it. Thanks, site was easy to use.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!!!

If anyone finds something that needs changed/addressed don't be afraid to let me know!

New year, make, and model search makes it super easy to find the right parts that fit your vehicle:

ymmsearch_zpsb8531368.jpg

Full selection of ARP fasteners at extremely competitive pricing:

ARP_zps1d887d93.png

It is a very nice website, Well done. Excellent use of "alt tags!!!" Most web-designers miss that feature. Did you build this your self?

It is a very nice website, Well done. Excellent use of "alt tags!!!" Most web-designers miss that feature. Did you build this your self?

I wish I could take credit for it. We have a part time IT guy that put it together for us. Still a couple of items to tweak on it but it was made within a month or two when he wasn't working his full time job. We're extremely happy with it so far.

I wish I could take credit for it. We have a part time IT guy that put it together for us. Still a couple of items to tweak on it but it was made within a month or two when he wasn't working his full time job. We're extremely happy with it so far.

He did well.

:lolly: Yeah he got lucky, we didn't get all the price adjustments done before the launch lol. Should still be cheaper than about anywhere else though.

Thats what I figured. Should have clicked the button when I saw it. There's only one vendor on here that has you beat by $90.

Just got my new sump last week, looks sweet!

Back