Enough Fuel For Compounds?

AKDieseL

Well, my head studs just arrived, so here in the near future I'll be pulling my head to put in a new gasket, touch up valves, o-ring, etc. After I get the studs in and get everything leveled out, I want to get my compounds set up. I will be running an hx-35 and a BHT3B. With a stock VP44 and RV275 injectors will I have enough fuel to spool that set-up? Or do I need to do my p-pump swap first in order to push enough fuel? Also I'm new to compounds so any tips, tricks or advice on that subject would be more than appreciated. Thanks.

Intercooler will be fine if it doesnt leak now, boots might be iffy. Mine held 80+ for a year or so until I went with silicone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good grief! Hope you have a snorkel on your new turbo setup!

Yeah that was accidental and won't happen again. Tying to find a decent spot for camping out for my best friends bachelor party. The water is only about 10" deep, but I found where someone got a sidexside stuck earlier that day. Spun my tires a little and it was game over. She just kept vibrating deeper into the glacial silt till the bumper, nerf bars, trans skid plate all hit the silt. Took 4 hours, 2 high lifts, a bunch of wood and 2 truck to pull me out.

Back